Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. 2,600 miles in Mirage rental (with pretty pictures)

Hey Miragers,
    It's been a long time since I've been on here...... 2015 in fact. That was when I was considering buying a Mirage and was obsessed with them (still am). I ended up buying a '15 Chevy...
  2. Replies
    Views

first test drive review

I had the opportunity to drive a 2016 Spark last month while we were shopping around for a Fit replacement.

This car could spell some trouble for the Mirage, although its competitive update is...
  3. Replies
    Views

You're very welcome Metro. I check the car news...

You're very welcome Metro. I check the car news almost everyday and was drawn to this article obviously because it's about the Mirage. However, it's the same tired old comments that are on every...
  4. Replies
    Views

Seriously! This car does not feel weak. Sure...

Seriously! This car does not feel weak. Sure it's not a 5.0 Mustang, but it kept up with traffic just fine and there was never a frightening moment on the freeway, as some professional car...
  5. Replies
    Views

Mirage in Las Vegas

Lately, I've noticed some Mirages sitting on the lot at Advantage Rent A Car near LAX (the only other agency renting out Mirages locally was Budget). With their $10/day rates, it seemed like a great...
  6. Replies
    Views

The blog received the following comment from a...

The blog received the following comment from a random reader today (they seem to have been directed from the Autoblog article about the negative Consumer Reports review). This review paid off in...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hey Metro, all done! It's up and running: ...

Hey Metro, all done! It's up and running:

http://roorentalcarreviews.com/ and specifically http://roorentalcarreviews.com/2014/05/22/2014-mitsubishi-mirage-the-small-car-with-a-big-responsibility/
  8. Replies
    Views

Coming To The Defense Of The Mirage

During my rental of the Mirage this past weekend, I met up with my best friend and had him drive the car. To put it briefly, he hated it and said there's no way I could buy that car. An Accent or...
  9. Replies
    Views

Okay, here we go with day 2. We covered another...

Okay, here we go with day 2. We covered another 350 miles and started again near sea level in West LA and managed to get several feet short of 8,000 ft. today; at about 7900 ft. (for those of you...
  10. Replies
    Views

Okay, I just drove the Mirage 400 miles through...

Okay, I just drove the Mirage 400 miles through the variety of landscape that Southern California has to offer. Together, my trusty Mirage and I went through deserts, beaches, cities, freeways, and...
  11. Hey Silverstreak! Welcome to the forum and glad...

Hey Silverstreak!
    Welcome to the forum and glad to see other small car fans around.

You can certainly have the payoff on your Yaris added onto the loan of your Mirage if you trade the Yaris in. ...
  12. Good point Metro. From a styling standpoint, the...

Good point Metro. From a styling standpoint, the Mirage will probably age much better over time. The Spark may look fresher now, but all of those quirky creases, lines, and funky instruments will...
  13. Replies
    Views

Mirage on The Price Is Right

Was watching The Price Is Right today because one of my friends was on the showcase, and what debuts but a kiwi green Mitsubishi Mirage!!!! I was hoping she would win it to replace her beat up 2005...
  14. US: Car And Driver Magazine Review: Mitsubishi Mirage ES

The April 2014 edition of Car and Driver, a magazine that I have almost every copy of since 1988, featured the Mirage ES. Like what Metro says, the ES with the CVT may be doing more harm than good...
  15. Mitsubishi's US plans for the future released; including the Mirage

Edmunds.com posted an article today focusing on Mitsubishi's future products after an interview with Don Swearingen, Mitsubishi North America's executive vice president of sales. Mitsubishi is not...
  16. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the Forum Kevo and congrats on your...

Welcome to the Forum Kevo and congrats on your upcoming Mirage! Most people spend Valentine's with loved ones, but the Mitsu dealer is almost just as good, and could be less expensive. Glad to see...
  17. Australia- Motoring.com.au comparision: Mirage vs. Barina Spark, Micra, Alto, and Up!

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t96/festiboi/Untitled.jpg

This is an old one, but I don't see it posted anywhere. We won! We actually won....by default!

Interesting comparison test between...
  18. It's a $155 accessory that can be purchased from...

It's a $155 accessory that can be purchased from the dealer
  19. There was a press release back in October that...

There was a press release back in October that Avis was renting out Mirages:
  20. US: Test Drive Now review of 2014 Mirage- Youtube

Very fair review from Steve Hammes at TestDrivenow.com; non-biased and keen to point out the car's strengths and weaknesses.

Strengths:
    Fuel economy
    Decent workmanship and build
    Nimble around...
  21. I've never liked these IIHS tests- they seem very...

I've never liked these IIHS tests- they seem very biased against small cars. Not only that, but it adds paranoia and fear among car buyers that they MUST buy a larger car in order to survive.

In...
  22. This was a good rant Cookiemonster. I've never...

This was a good rant Cookiemonster. I've never understood the American mentality that bigger is always better and sense of entitlement that we must always outshine the "Jones'" Living here in West...
  23. US: 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage video review by Jeff Glucker / Autobytel

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=487&stc=1&d=1387119322

A positive and upbeat review by Jeff Glucher at Autobytel of the Mirage. The underlying theme of this review is...
  24. Replies
    Views

Awwww.... no fair, we don't get the "cool pack"...

Awwww.... no fair, we don't get the "cool pack" in the US. For being such a small piece of chrome trim, it really does liven up the interior and makes it look slightly more upscale. Overall, your...
  25. Replies
    Views

Mirage at the LA Auto Show

Spent an entire 13 hours at the show today, phew! And a good portion in the Mitsubishi area. All of the cars they had on display were white, which made the display look consistent, but also made...
Page 1 of 2 1 2