Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Well, here's how we fixed it. The best local body...

Well, here's how we fixed it. The best local body shop said it was a two hour fix but couldn't get to it for a couple of weeks. In the mean time, it became clear that our primary AWD car was having...
  2. I joined this club this weekend after finding...

I joined this club this weekend after finding what was apparently a really deep pothole on the road to a beach. It also popped the connection clips between the bumper and the fender. The local body...
  3. The Mirage Is Actually A Pretty Big Car...

I parked next to an old Datsun 240Z last week and discovered that compared to that, the Mirage is actually pretty big. After checking some measurements via Google, I dummied up this approximate...
  4. That growl is a sound I happen to like. It is...

That growl is a sound I happen to like. It is very similar to a 1989 Metro we had years ago, as well as a 1986 Suzuki Samurai. You can probably get the picture that we enjoy buying the smallest and...
  5. My Mirage replaced my 1992 Miata, which was my...

My Mirage replaced my 1992 Miata, which was my cheap summer commuter. The Miata was fun to drive and averaged 35 mpg, which was not bad, but it also required the maintenance that happens with a 25...
  6. We passed a transporter with a couple of Mirages...

We passed a transporter with a couple of Mirages and G4's on Highway 80 in a downpour. I would assume they were headed to the new Mitsubishi dealer in Reno NV.

7. Replies
    Views

Stock No 1515 purchased at O'Reilly's and yes...

Stock No 1515 purchased at O'Reilly's and yes test fit done.
  8. Replies
    Views

Our 2015 Mirage DE vs 2016 Toyota Yaris

Well, first off, we bought our 2015 Mirage DE about 2 months ago. Like other recently new members, it was a rental from Hertz. We picked it up in excellent condition with 31K for about $7K. We needed...