Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. The cubby is held by four screws, and there is a...

The cubby is held by four screws, and there is a left hand drive (LHD) and a right hand drive version.

A Photo of the cubby/shelf part number 800A439ZZ

2. Woohoo. Isn't it nice when a company fesses up...

Woohoo. Isn't it nice when a company fesses up and does the right thing? Very cool.
  3. Thread: Dash Covers?

by Mitz
    Replies
    Views

As requested 11712 Yes .. it does!

As requested

Yes .. it does!
  4. Replies
    Views

Has anyone tried the aftermarket stuff yet? I'm...

Has anyone tried the aftermarket stuff yet? I'm quickly approaching 30k, and Mitsubishi's fluid is pretty pricey. If you have used aftermarket fluid, did you do a flush first?
  5. Replies
    Views

Fumoto Oil Drain Valve Specs

I have always changed my own oil on all my vehicles, and I have had a Fumoto Valve for every one of them.
    If you change your own oil, these valves are a life-saver if you're tired of having to...
  6. Replies
    Views

Yes to both

Yes to both
  7. Maybe, but I'm sure the families of the 124...

Maybe, but I'm sure the families of the 124 people that died due to this might disagree.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/gm-ignition-switch-review-complete-124-fatalities-274-injuries/
  8. Replies
    Views

Small video showing how easy it can be .. ...

Small video showing how easy it can be ..

https://vid.me/yT2A

Both sides where very easy to get out.
    Now I only need to find the lights, think I'm going to a junkyard some time :)
  9. Replies
    Views

LED Fender Side-marker

Maybe this has been a thread before, maybe not. ;-)

I HATE the look of chrome fender 'vents' or anything like that on the fender, and have always liked the side-marker on there. So when I removed...
  10. Replies
    Views

That stuff is literally repackaged garage door...

That stuff is literally repackaged garage door weatherstripping, and doesn't hold shape at speed.
  11. Replies
    Views

If you're looking to improve the aesthetics of...

If you're looking to improve the aesthetics of the car why not try something like this?

https://www.ezlip.com/

A few Civic guys have used and it looked pretty good. I've seen some use it all...
  12. Replies
    Views

Ok, guys and gals, I finally got some stuff that...

Ok, guys and gals, I finally got some stuff that I can use to do a proper show-and-tell on the 2017 Mirage. I got a GoPro Hero4 Session with mounts to be able to show the gauge cluster and the...
  13. Replies
    Views

The Metro came with numerous engines through the...

The Metro came with numerous engines through the years. The main flavor was a 1.0L 3 cylinder that had 55 hp. It also came in a re-cammed version (plus a few other tweaks) called the XFI that had...
  14. I agree because although Nissan does get 1/3 of...

I agree because although Nissan does get 1/3 of the board seats for it's investment Mitsubishi Corporate still maintains ownership. Their 34% allows them to place board members on the board. That...
  15. Replies
    Views

I work at a dealer and had to know I'm going to...

I work at a dealer and had to know
    I'm going to try the rear bumper next as I think it matches the front of the 14/15 better
  16. Replies
    Views

the tail lights are the same, plug and play. and...

the tail lights are the same, plug and play. and a more aerodynamic shape with a great look too bad one is over $200
  17. Jeeeeeeez that is jaw dropping. I've actually...

Jeeeeeeez that is jaw dropping. I've actually never seen one of those, and I spend most of my time researching exotics and hypercar engineering. That's downright gorgeous. I clearly see you take it...
  18. Read that a couple days ago when looking for news...

Read that a couple days ago when looking for news about "MPG-gate". It's one of the few things The Times has written that I could make it all the way through.
  19. Replies
    Views

Yes, I tested it upside down before settling on...

Yes, I tested it upside down before settling on the pendulum style....the oil, about 800cc worth gushed out into a margarine tub....most of it...then inverting the new filter 2/3 full of new oil was...
  20. Replies
    Views

LOL! I am the exact opposite! I find the factory...

LOL! I am the exact opposite! I find the factory ones to be so blah. But, I want to see them in person and at night to see what they really look like before I make a final judgement. There is also...
  21. Replies
    Views

I wonder if just the tail lights are different or...

I wonder if just the tail lights are different or if any electronics were changed to accommodate them?
  22. No orange FRAM, EVER! So you wouldn't even do...

No orange FRAM, EVER! So you wouldn't even do alternating ones. I guess those ones that come with the oil should be bought for the riding mower or similar.

Sometimes the local Kmart sells the...
  23. 100k oil changes would cost me about $210 at...

100k oil changes would cost me about $210 at current prices, but with a $10 rebate for 5 quarts and a 15k filter changed every other change about $12.50 per change. $125 every 75k miles wont buy the...
  24. Replies
    Views

SSN is for Registration purposes 1st. Also if...

SSN is for Registration purposes 1st. Also if your a criminal they can sell you the car. But expect a knock on your door from some not so polite Gestapo breaking down your door. Also what Geo said...
  25. The advanced fuel economy gives a 2% increase in...

The advanced fuel economy gives a 2% increase in gas mileage

The extended protection one says you can run it for 15,000 miles before changing it

But running it for 15,000 miles would exceed...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3