Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

To me, I don't like the way the window shield...

To me, I don't like the way the window shield looks, I wanted window vents because it looks like something for a rally car.
  2. Weird... I lowered my car and had some servicing...

Weird... I lowered my car and had some servicing and the dealer didn't care that I lowered it, they said as long as the suspension components are not ruined by the lowering springs themselves, that...
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Is it possible for the list to be updated? Tried...

Is it possible for the list to be updated? Tried clicking on the part numbers to view on the website but, they don't show anymore.
  4. Yep! It was some dirt/rock/snow mix. Left it sit...

Yep! It was some dirt/rock/snow mix. Left it sit in my.garage so the snow would melt off and I took it for a drive just a couple hours ago. It squeaked for a second then never did it again.
  5. Replies
    Views

Removing hood washer sprayers help

Going to be carbon fiber wrapping the hood tomorrow and wanted to know what the proper way of removing the washer sprayers without damaging them or breaking any clips. Thank you. Please provide a...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sick bro, you still in Cleveland? We should...

Sick bro, you still in Cleveland? We should cruise sometime, I'm near mentor.
  7. Just moved wanna make some Mirage Friends!

As the title says, I've moved out of the good ol' area of West Virginia and traveled about 3hrs north to Concord, Ohio.. Definitly a big scenery change because I am completely new to the area and I'm...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thank you! The old wheels are in storage for just...

Thank you! The old wheels are in storage for just winter only and I'll use these rims for just sprint/summer time. I did notice a huge difference in handling. The car is more firm to the road,...
  9. Replies
    Views

Honest opinions! Hows my progress? XD

It's the 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage Pearl White with the CVT. So far I've replaced factory wheels for aftermarket Katana 16x7 offset of 40 & Federal SS 195/45/R16, 20% Tint all way around, and a few...
  10. Thread: ECU Tuners

by NotoriousJT
    Replies
    Views

ECU Tuners

Has anyone tried tuning their Mirage? And also is there any good tuners out there that'll work good on the mirage if there is such a thing lol?
  11. Replies
    Views

The first shop put one huge ass weight on my rims...

The first shop put one huge ass weight on my rims which did no good at high speeds but after the second shop did it. They put them in diff places. Which worked for me