Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

My Mirage is a 2015. I work at a Mitsubishi...

My Mirage is a 2015. I work at a Mitsubishi dealership and have looked at the wiring diagrams, your 2018 Mirage should have the same wiring colors/wiring as mine. The diagrams look the same from...
  2. Replies
    Views

The ASWC-1 will not self program, you will need...

The ASWC-1 will not self program, you will need to manually program it. Don't worry, its super easy. Also by programming it yourself you can setup whatever button to do whatever you want it to do...
  3. Thread: Srs-ecu recall

by Tony
    Replies
    Views

Come to Vancouver to get your recall done and I...

Come to Vancouver to get your recall done and I will make sure that its worth your time. Shoot on the right day you might be able to get lunch out of me!
  4. Thread: Srs-ecu recall

by Tony
    Replies
    Views

Ok, sweet!! Just wanted to make sure that it got...

Ok, sweet!! Just wanted to make sure that it got posted. Due to recalls I have been super busy and have not been able to post/read the forums in a bit.
  5. Thread: Srs-ecu recall

by Tony
    Replies
    Views

Srs-ecu recall

As some of you know I work for a Mitsubishi dealership in the service department and would like anyone with a 6th gen. Mirage sold in the US to get your car into the dealership for the reflash of the...
  6. Replies
    Views

To Offset my Carbon Footprint

Because I am getting such good gas mileage with my Mirage I thought I would build something... Well... Humm.. Something that get really crappy gas mileage. Something that would do the things that my...
  7. Replies
    Views

His and hers. 9711 9712 9713

His and hers.

8. Per Robert Smith @ Axxess Integrate (link here...

Per Robert Smith @ Axxess Integrate (link here) the ASWC-1 interface will work for the Mirage steering wheel controls to an aftermarket head unit. I personally have not tried yet.
  9. Thread: My Kicker Install

by Tony
    Replies
    Views

My Kicker Install

I have always loved my music loud when I am driving. I also like an audio system that is full and clear. When I got my Mirage the only complaint I has was that the audio system was rubbish. The...
  10. Thread: New Blood Here

by Tony
    Replies
    Views

Upon further inspection it looks like my coax...

Upon further inspection it looks like my coax speakers in the doors are the Kicker CS 6.5's instead of the DS series.
    http://www.kicker.com/cs-coaxial-speakers-65

Eggman I will do a...
  11. Thread: New Blood Here

by Tony
    Replies
    Views

Oh it happened!! Kicker CompRT 1ohm DVC 9690 ...

Oh it happened!!

Kicker CompRT 1ohm DVC

JL Audio XDv2 500/1

I do not have any pictures of the coax door speakers but they are Kicker DS 6.5's
  12. Replies
    Views

I can park my Mirage in any parking lot way out...

I can park my Mirage in any parking lot way out there, I mean WAY out there, as far as I can away from all the rest of the cars and when I come out of the store or what not I have cars parked all...
  13. Thread: New Blood Here

by Tony
    Replies
    Views

New Blood Here

I wanted to introduce myself here. I replaced my 1991 Geo Metro with a Mirage back in 2015 and love the Mirage. In fact I loved the car so much the wife and I have bought 3 in the last 3 years. In...