Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yes .. I taped the automotive wire onto a stiff...

Yes .. I taped the automotive wire onto a stiff GI wire (the one that is being used in house construction) as a guide and pushed it through the harness.
  2. Replies
    Views

Maybe it's only on the North American version,...

Maybe it's only on the North American version, but if you can find that rubber plug, you wouldn't need to drill through any metal. It is a solid rubber plug, located between the passenger footwell...
  3. Replies
    Views

You can cut a slit on that rubber grommet holding...

You can cut a slit on that rubber grommet holding the wiring harness. Please see my Garage entry post #46
  4. Replies
    Views

I drilled a hole in the driver side wheel well,...

I drilled a hole in the driver side wheel well, which came out right underneath the interior fusebox. There is also an unused rubber grommet on the passenger side. I imagine it would be the same on...
  5. 9630 NOTE: You don't need to take it...

[/QUOTE] 9630 NOTE: You don't need to take it apart as far as I did in the last pic. The sock just pulls off and there is no need to pull the pump retainer clip or rubber isolator off. I did just...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the pic! :cool: Yeah...I think I'll...

Thanks for the pic! :cool:

Yeah...I think I'll pass on that one, too. :p With my luck the plug would leak...and it just looks like that is going to drain about a cup of water out of the block. ...
  7. Replies
    Views

It doesn't look too hard to get to. But I'm not...

It doesn't look too hard to get to. But I'm not doing it. The plug is right above the oil drain plug next to the catalytic converter. 10012
  8. Replies
    Views

Unless it has the CVT with heat exchanger. I...

Unless it has the CVT with heat exchanger. I would expect coolant changes for those would have more steps for a full flush & drain.
  9. Replies
    Views

If anyone has done it, I would be curious to see...

If anyone has done it, I would be curious to see how much grief is involved with removing that drain plug in the block. That is not something you normally do when replacing anti-freeze. Note that...
  10. As you wish! 9631 It just clips on. 9632 9633...

As you wish! 9631 It just clips on. 9632 9633 the numbers on it read "324 4708" 9634
  11. What a pain to get to the filter on this thing!...

What a pain to get to the filter on this thing! I'll start by having the 2 wiring connectors and fuel line un hooked already. I'll let you figure out. It's easy enough. Spin the lock ring, it's...
  12. Have you downloaded a copy of the service manual...

Have you downloaded a copy of the service manual yet? Section 13B details Fuel Supply. It includes instructions on replacing the fuel pump but I see no service procedure for replacing the filter...
  13. Had a good look at the manual. There is a better...

Had a good look at the manual. There is a better sort of strainer at the bottom of the fuel pump unit inside the tank, called "fuel pump module", but it seems there is nothing else. Maybe somebody...
  14. Replies
    Views

Ride handling improvement on bumpy roads or rough...

Ride handling improvement on bumpy roads or rough roads.
  15. Replies
    Views

9535 Please see my posts ...

Please see my posts

http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/3375-Mitz-2014-Mitsubishi-Mirage-GLS-(ES)-(Garage-entry)?p=35265&viewfull=1#post35265
  16. Namco how are you figuring these sizes as gospel?...

Namco how are you figuring these sizes as gospel?

If you Look at the factory manifold, on the 15 atleast, it looks engineered for durability and zero engineering for venturi lol. So from a...
  17. Replies
    Views

I agree w/ ahausheer. I have not taken picture of...

I agree w/ ahausheer. I have not taken picture of the 2nd CAT at the inlet but I can attest that it does have a honeycomb filter in it. Resonators do not have honeycombs and a heat shield.
  18. Replies
    Views

Interesting. This contradicts what this post by...

Interesting. This contradicts what this post by ahausheer has to say:

While I'm not sure who to believe, I guess I'll have to believe ahausheer's experience in the matter.
  19. Replies
    Views

Twin loops are more of a gimmick than quality. If...

Twin loops are more of a gimmick than quality. If you were to take apart a stock "turbo" style muffler and compare it to a twin loop, they are essentially the same, the only difference is the twin...
  20. Replies
    Views

I would like to share my little story. I had...

I would like to share my little story.

I had my CAI and headers installed back then during my first year of ownership as my first mods keeping the stock muffler. However, due to the increased...
  21. Replies
    Views

no, deleting the res, its still stupid quiet,...

no, deleting the res, its still stupid quiet, just gives a little grumble/throat to the sound of the exhaust. if you had no idea what a mirage sounded like stock, you would think it was stock because...
  22. Replies
    Views

If you are looking for "sound" and want to keep...

If you are looking for "sound" and want to keep the car relatively stock performance wise (no tuning, no messing about with ecu's and such) then stick to stock pipe size.

As a starter I chopped...
  23. Very Sharp!!!! I'm seeing more and more G4 around...

Very Sharp!!!! I'm seeing more and more G4 around the Pacific Northwest! Just this week I've seen at least 6 brand new ones sold!!
  24. Great looking car!

Great looking car!
  25. Hello dgiarazza and welcome to the forum. That's...

Hello dgiarazza and welcome to the forum. That's a nice looking car. :)

Tell us more about your wheels - why did you switch sizes?
Page 1 of 2 1 2