Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Mirage develops scenic duck pond on rear floor in the rain

My 2017 Mirage hatch came with a bonus, unlisted feature I thought I'd share with you guys.

When it rains, an incredible amount of perfectly good water appears on my rear passenger floor, at...
  2. Replies
    Views

I'm a man, and I just bought my second Mirage. ...

I'm a man, and I just bought my second Mirage.

In fact, my entire driving history:
    1986 Chevette
    1988 Beretta (worst car I've ever been in)
    1996 Civic
    1981 Chevette
    1982 Chevette
    2010 Accent...
  3. Replies
    Views

Huh. I'm at 37,000 miles. I deliver food on brick...

Huh. I'm at 37,000 miles. I deliver food on brick streets, so I'm VERY hard on cars. I'm halfway through my third set of tires. and my clutch pedal pad is worn to the metal. Not a peep from the...
  4. Replies
    Views

I may have mentioned this earlier, but I deliver...

I may have mentioned this earlier, but I deliver subs in a college town. We have nothing but short streets, red lights, and hills. Since the faster I get from point A to point B, the more money I...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Cool. I wonder if that works in a 5-speed. That's...

Cool. I wonder if that works in a 5-speed. That's the only thing I don't like about the push-button, that I have to cycle states.
  6. My clock gains almost 10 minutes per year. I kind...

My clock gains almost 10 minutes per year. I kind of like it. It helps me get to work on time.
  7. Replies
    Views

What? I mean, what? I have 17k on mine and I...

What? I mean, what?
    I have 17k on mine and I haven't heard a peep from the brakes. And I'm a delivery boy. In a college town. With lots of drunken pedestrians, short city blocks, and plenty of...
  8. Replies
    Views

I'm from America, so my options were considerably...

I'm from America, so my options were considerably different from yours. I was trading in a Hyundai Accent hatchback that I loved, but had been wrecked. I test drove the Ford Fiesta, the Hyundai...