Search:

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Used to be the same way, not anymore. 75 all day...

Used to be the same way, not anymore. 75 all day long without care. Really hurts mpg spinning 4k rpm but whatever still get over 50 if your quick with the clutch. don't even think about engine wear...
  2. Here's a quick YouTube video... ...

Here's a quick YouTube video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsI1BI_62YE
  3. Replies
    Views

you guys are misunderstanding eachother i think ...

you guys are misunderstanding eachother i think

manual with a/c on - - surges while moving. takes a lot of power to run the a/c compressor which is on an electric clutch. when it engages, it...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hey Charlie, similar story with my 2014 Mirage. I...

Hey Charlie, similar story with my 2014 Mirage. I am also a very defensive driver but I got rear-ended hard enough to write my car off. The car that hit me and also the car in front of me (that I got...
  5. Thread: OEM Side Skirt

by mitsumi
    Replies
    Views

OEM Side Skirt

Good day,

Anyone here knows how to remove the OEM Black Side sill from our mirage? does it have any screws whatsoever? couldnt find any DIY how to remove it?
  6. Replies
    Views

Not sure at all. I'll be done paying it off in 5...

Not sure at all. I'll be done paying it off in 5 years. I think I'm just going to keep it. This is my first brand new car that I've ever got. For what it's worth, I think it does the job VERY well...
  7. My 7-year-old daughter loves my car and she wants...

My 7-year-old daughter loves my car and she wants it to be hers when she starts driving.

That means I get to keep it for another 9-and-a-bit years.
  8. Sorry to hear this. Try checking the air...

Sorry to hear this. Try checking the air pressure in your tires. Many here who are concerned with fuel economy make this the first thing to check, and some inflate to the max pressure listed on the...
  9. How many miles on the ES? These motors require a...

How many miles on the ES? These motors require a couple thousand miles to 'break in'.
  10. Replies
    Views

This is what it sounds like with the pipe removed...

This is what it sounds like with the pipe removed off the throttle body:
    http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh556/MistahJT/Mobile%20Uploads/th_VID_20151110_155630_zpsbkj73yrd.mp4
  11. Thread: Mirage taxi

by Eggman
    Replies
    Views

Thanks for doing this - it must be difficult. Is...

Thanks for doing this - it must be difficult. Is there anything we can do to help?
  12. Placebo effect? the MPG increase from removing...

Placebo effect?

the MPG increase from removing <2% of the weight would be ~0.5%, less than margin of error. Pump calibration and shut off, road condition, temperatures, rain, windo would have...
  13. 66K miles, no oil usage to speak of

66K miles, no oil usage to speak of
  14. Replies
    Views

Woo! Lucky she didn't get hit! So do I!...

Woo! Lucky she didn't get hit!

So do I! They're like driver training -- playing a guessing game to see if you can predict what is about to go wrong and why.
  15. Replies
    Views

Suzuki Mild Hybrid system ..

Someone heard of this system before?
    Saw A comercial for A new Beleno with the system, and thought thats smart!
    http://youtu.be/2SswlsyuXb4

If its "just" the generator and some Electric thats...
  16. Replies
    Views

I did not think it was likely but there was also...

I did not think it was likely but there was also a time I thought plastic intake manifolds and valve covers would melt.
    Plus my friend has a remote control toy truck that has an internal combustion...
  17. Replies
    Views

Found it at Autozone - Pentofrost A3 is the same...

Found it at Autozone - Pentofrost A3 is the same as Mitsubishi MZ320125 blue coolant. My overflow needed about 16 ounces to bring it to the 3/4 full mark (below full). Anywhere between F and L with...
  18. wanted to share this, parts and breakdowns

http://www.mitsubishipartssource.com/Mitsubishi_2015_Mirage12L-3-cylinder-MTDE/Engine.html

I cant say ive ever bought from here but they seem to have a fair amount of stuff listed as available....
  19. Replies
    Views

Would this qualify for one of the Mirage's...

Would this qualify for one of the Mirage's quirks? Cast your votes.
  20. Replies
    Views

I checked mine today. As zx2uner said, I pushed...

I checked mine today. As zx2uner said, I pushed back (against the spring) and pulled out the front.

http://mirageforum.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=6428&d=1465043892...
  21. Replies
    Views

I did bend my finger nail back and it hurt like a...

I did bend my finger nail back and it hurt like a b**ch 😉

My part was searched under eBay 'lancer fender LED'. I now realize there's a smoked version, thanks for that. 😃. I'm not spending another...
  22. Replies
    Views

Color of the oil doesn't really mean much....

Color of the oil doesn't really mean much. They've shown that clean looking oil can be dirtier than black oil.
  23. Replies
    Views

Bad mirage driver caught on dash cam!

Hey guys, I just wanted to show you this video for fun hahaha. I love to watch car crash compilations, but I´ve never seen a mirage before, so I found this one where the driver is quite distracted....
  24. Replies
    Views

Sunny Cleveland, Ohio. ;)

Sunny Cleveland, Ohio. ;)
  25. Replies
    Views

You guys might want to try 10-12,000 miles first...

You guys might want to try 10-12,000 miles first and then send in a sample. I did a similar test in my G5 with 5W30 Mobile 1 EP. This car was always well-maintained and driven carefully. I sent in...
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4