Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I do that when I'm too lazy to walk across the...

I do that when I'm too lazy to walk across the shop or just want to feel like the hulk.

I forgot about that tool. I have one of those too, but my go-to is usually just a medium sized pair of...
  2. "Little Old Lady" Mirages with super low km/miles ... would you buy one?

I'm starting this thread to post the amazing "survivor" Mirages that are starting to appear.

By that I mean decade-old Mirages coming up for sale with super, super low kilometers / miles.

This...
  3. Wish I'd had a camera...

Today I saw the first Mirage that had terrible amateur rust repairs on the rear wheel arches - both sides.

The driver's side was worse - he'd even tack welded some sheet metal over the rust hole! ...
  4. Replies
    Views

Here's a 2014 that's probably gonna need a cvt....

Here's a 2014 that's probably gonna need a cvt. 153k miles for $2000!...
  5. Replies
    Views

Naaaaah. Stick to the sand pit...

Naaaaah. Stick to the sand pit...
  6. Replies
    Views

Part of the vehicle Dibs on the wheels and...

Part of the vehicle

Dibs on the wheels and tires
  7. Replies
    Views

Delica For Sale Oregon Coast

In the very small town of Port Orford Oregon I ran across this sitting for sale in a empty lot where some of the locals are selling their rigs. Looks like it was a US Mail rig for awhile and no...
  8. Replies
    Views

2015 cvt with 125k miles for $2950 in Arizona....

2015 cvt with 125k miles for $2950 in Arizona. https://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/cto/d/mesa-2015-mitsubishi-mirage-hatchback/7725208052.html...
  9. Replies
    Views

rear brakes after 10 years and 100000km

This car was made 2014 and has roughly 100000km on it. The underside and exhaust was de-rusted and painted when it was young. Since it became 10 years old, I decided to look at the rear brakes. The...
  10. Thread: Help car value ?

by Basic
    Replies
    Views

Oh you're gonna blow chunks big time...

Oh you're gonna blow chunks big time...
  11. Replies
    Views

South Main Auto Channel Mirage repair

South Main Auto Channel on YouTube went through the diagnosis of an EVAP system problem on a 2015 Mirage about a week ago in case anyone is interested in viewing. ...
  12. Replies
    Views

I found the wheels. They are for classic chevys...

I found the wheels. They are for classic chevys https://www.uswheel.com/wheel/7655/us-wheel-rallye-series-54/?finishID=3796
  13. Replies
    Views

Back before I bought Bluey from Loren I was...

Back before I bought Bluey from Loren I was fairly convinced that I was going to buy a new Versa because I really liked the look of the last one with the Chrome V grille. But like you said, even then...
  14. 317,650km/197,xxxmiles as of today. Only put on...

317,650km/197,xxxmiles as of today. Only put on 2650km/1646miles in the last 9 months. I've only fueled it up 3 times since August.

I'm going to order up some front wheel bearings. It's got a...
  15. Replies
    Views

I didn’t notice they had it listed as a 2023. It...

I didn’t notice they had it listed as a 2023. It doesn’t show as unavailable so I assume you can still buy one? I remember 2015 Mirages with a late production date when they skipped the 2016 model...
  16. Thread: Stock Wheels

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

I just took the snow tires off the front of my...

I just took the snow tires off the front of my Mirage today. I've never done that so early before, but it's been exceptionally warm this winter. It was in the 70s today. We could surely get...
  17. Anyone else learn how to steer using their leg...

Anyone else learn how to steer using their leg while eating a tuna footlong from Subway? Asking for a friend.
  18. A Detail To Celebrate: The Mitsubishi Mirage’s Afterthought Of A Backup Camera

https://www.theautopian.com/a-detail-to-celebrate-the-mitsubishi-mirages-backup-camera/

Geez. This probably would had gone viral back in 2013. IIRC, Doug Demuro didn’t even mention the backup...
  19. 524,000km/328,000mile 2015 Mirage amazing, engine teardown extravaganza

I wanted to see how long I could make the title for this thread. Because I like turtles.

Today I want to have an adult conversation about gardening and how ph levels in the water you feed your...
  20. Bought a red SE today, will tide me over until a...

Bought a red SE today, will tide me over until a local yellow SE shows up, then this one will go to my son. So still looking for the unicorn locally, getting one out of Texas turned out to be just to...
  21. Replies
    Views

This is the cheapest ev in Canada...

This is the cheapest ev in Canada...
  22. Replies
    Views

“Going electric can save between $30,000 and...

“Going electric can save between $30,000 and $50,000 over a ten-year ownership period, even taking into account the purchase cost, according to a new report. In fact, reductions in battery costs as...
  23. Thread: Clacky 2015

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

Teardown video of this engine ...

Teardown video of this engine

https://youtu.be/xI44Ic353vI?si=7KR9xU5lPLdK6iRb
  24. Replies
    Views

The aftermarket often doesn't have very good...

The aftermarket often doesn't have very good parts interchange information. It seems like sometimes companies just guess and include years that are wrong and others exclude years that will work. ...
  25. Replies
    Views

Suzuki Swift IV 1.3 DDIS springs are perfect! Thanks!

Hey Mitsumi, I was looking for something able to compensate the additional 20 kgs LPG tank I'm carrying in the spare wheel vane (now happily running 2 years on LPG). I've found this old post just...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4