Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Do a search on the forum. I did the whole camera...

Do a search on the forum. I did the whole camera install and the factory parking wire does rigger when reverse so the camera comes on. No there is not prewire if the car has no camera. You have to...
  2. Replies
    Views

This is the part MITSUBISHI OEM Mirage Stereo...

This is the part

MITSUBISHI OEM Mirage Stereo Audio Radio-Harness
    Part # 8755A118

Probably cheaper to find at junkyard!
  3. Thanks for the photo, this will help people...

Thanks for the photo, this will help people understand..

I did the retro 2015 Nav to 2014 DE radio, yes the connector is different but you need the factory mitsubishi harness adapter when you pick...
  4. Replies
    Views

tinting is a work of skill.. paying $120 for a...

tinting is a work of skill.. paying $120 for a full tint job is better deal than buying a $28 kit on ebay, once you make mistake the whole kit goes out the windows.

why stress and do that work if...
  5. Saw this Mirage have a towing rack... amazing!

Saw it far away on the highway,.. I chase it up and saw this guy actually can tow and carry stuff with his Mirage
  6. Replies
    Views

You need to buy it at Mitsubishi Dealer Parts...

You need to buy it at Mitsubishi Dealer Parts department Part # MZ690154 and MZ690161. They are made by Bosch for Mitsubishi and have the logo on the wiper itself but not on the package. For that...
  7. Replies
    Views

They are bright! Holy

They are bright! Holy
  8. Replies
    Views

When you see dealer post the low price, they...

When you see dealer post the low price, they usually include all possible incentives which one may or may not qualify. i.e. Military Discount, Loyalty discount, etc...
  9. Replies
    Views

OEM Geniune Wiperblade $11.95 each

Just went to the dealer and got a pair of the front wiper blade for $11.95 each. Notice the box said Bosch.

So Bosch make the OEM blade for our Mirage.

Part MZ690154 and MZ690161

Beside I...
  10. Replies
    Views

The light is fixable, if not they should have...

The light is fixable, if not they should have replace the entire light. The MPG, do you have AC on all the time? Run it a tank and let it average out. I live in Florida and I always have AC on...
  11. If your wiring harness has missing wire, it may...

If your wiring harness has missing wire, it may not work and you need to run the wire to the ECU. See this Russian page on installing cruise control. you may need google translate turn on.
  12. Great, glad everyone jump on it... so far the 2 I...

Great, glad everyone jump on it... so far the 2 I had in the rear are doing pretty good. Noise and MPG...are same
  13. Inuvik! Great timing you are in luck. Pepboys...

Inuvik! Great timing you are in luck. Pepboys has these tires back in stock $40.88 free shipping. Go see the link on my 1st post!!!

Ebay code CJANUARY15OFF to get $15 off for $75 over
  14. Currently www.simpletire.com has 165 65R14 for...

Currently www.simpletire.com has 165 65R14 for $33.88 plus shipping. You get 5% off if you use coupon code "MILITARY" This is where I got 2 of the OEM Dunlop ensave as well...

Fast shipping and...
  15. These tires are Made in Thailand just like the...

These tires are Made in Thailand just like the OEM Dunlop which are Made in Thailand too... It is much better then any tires which are Made from China, I guess they make these in Thailand for...
  16. New tire to try $40.88 shipped - Pepboys - Nika Avatar V312 165/65R14

Just got 2 of these via Pep Boys ebay store.

Shipping is fast and got here in 2 days via FedEx. Overall looks pretty good. I will have it install tonight at some cheap local tire place $15...
  17. I live in South Florida and the Mirage I had...

I live in South Florida and the Mirage I had don't do that, it must be something wrong, take it to the dealer as it is under warranty 4 years 50k miles...
  18. Interesting, they don't want to put the Antenna...

Interesting, they don't want to put the Antenna where the 2014/2015 GPS Antenna goes, inside the dash on top of the center vent. See picture of the OEM antenna on the Mitsubishi Navigation Unit.
  19. You still have the tire laying around forsale? ...

You still have the tire laying around forsale? :-)
  20. Replies
    Views

Take it back to a MITSUBISHI dealer, they always...

Take it back to a MITSUBISHI dealer, they always have special and $69 for wheel alignment. I have the same problem and they able to center the steering wheel first and realign
  21. Replies
    Views

Amazing, very very beautiful. I am getting...

Amazing, very very beautiful. I am getting another 2017 GT Mirage and keeping my 2014 DE
  22. I just got a used steering wheel from a mirage...

I just got a used steering wheel from a mirage with cruise control.. will see how it goes on my progress..
  23. Interesting finding, I don't know why they have...

Interesting finding, I don't know why they have the GPS on the dash board tape to the corner now. With 2014/2015 car with Navigation, the factory Clarion GPS are mounted under the central AC vent...
  24. 7351734873497350

25. 7344734573467347

Page 1 of 2 1 2