Search:

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I just bought the Mirage of e-bikes...

Couldn't resist!

I picked this up for $100 at a local thrift/overstock store. It's a 1 year-old "Jetson Bolt Pro".

New, these things go for around $425 CAD or $300 USD (plus tax) at...
  2. Thread: Overfilled CVT

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

Well, there's probably not a problem then. You're...

Well, there's probably not a problem then. You're supposed to check it with the engine running, and there's this chart. So unless you have a way to monitor cvt fluid temps I wouldn't dink with it...
  3. Thread: WD40 ban?

by Wallythacker
    Replies
    Views

It was, they now use a derivative because too...

It was, they now use a derivative because too many Beavis and Butthead teens were huffing acetone in the 90's and quite seriously melting their brains. It WAS available by the jug in Home Depot.
  4. Thread: WD40 ban?

by klroger
    Replies
    Views

So, if they change the formula, will that make it...

So, if they change the formula, will that make it "WD-41"??? ;) HeHe Just silly thoughts...
    https://www.wd40company.com/our-company/our-history/
  5. Replies
    Views

Growing up in the 70's and 80's I always thought...

Growing up in the 70's and 80's I always thought the future would be awesome. The future sucks!
  6. Replies
    Views

Well after your compressor charges for 5 minutes...

Well after your compressor charges for 5 minutes and you wrestle with the air hose you can save 8 seconds of work in trade for a few $ of electrical expense. Plus you get the added benefit of being...
  7. Replies
    Views

2568725688 It's hard to say for sure but it...

It's hard to say for sure but it looks like that center coil has a piece broken off it?25689
  8. Replies
    Views

If you look closely directly on that grey plug,...

If you look closely directly on that grey plug, you may see where the plastic needs to be pushed inwards in order to release the securing bit. Then it can be pulled out easily without force.
    Make...
  9. Replies
    Views

25682 any year 2014 or newer will be the same

25682 any year 2014 or newer will be the same
  10. Replies
    Views

For future reference...the Nissan part number is...

For future reference...the Nissan part number is 31848X420B...

11. Replies
    Views

The part arrived just as I got home from work...

The part arrived just as I got home from work today. I now have a working mirage.
  12. Shops should simply just charge $1,000,000 per...

Shops should simply just charge $1,000,000 per hour. And then in just a day or two of work, THEY'D BE RIIIIICH!
  13. Replies
    Views

There was someone who did. Their part number is...

There was someone who did. Their part number is the same as what you listed below. The Mitsubishi dealer said that it wasn't the right part number for mine, and then told me the right part number had...
  14. Thread: MIVEC kick in

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

15. Replies
    Views

No, it was just another driver. Can go all...

No, it was just another driver. Can go all winter with only a few wrecks then come summer the hooples come out of the woodwork and go mental crashing into stuff. I don't get it.
  16. Replies
    Views

Today's project.

This car was wrecked right before I left for my vacation. It sat for a week or so and was now in the way. It's being repaired, looks worse than it is. I drove it in this morning to see how bad things...
  17. Replies
    Views

Following the zero maintenance schedule sounds...

Following the zero maintenance schedule sounds like a big gamble. Read the fine print. There probably aren't too many people that fall into the "regular", Schedule 2 category.

And yeah, it's...
  18. Replies
    Views

Craig schedule 2 does not require the replacement...

Craig schedule 2 does not require the replacement of CVT fluid ever. therefore not changing the fluid should hopefully not impact your warranty coverage.
  19. Replies
    Views

CVT Fluid
    If I owned a Mirage CVT, I would change the CVT fluid every 30,000 miles. If I was not doing it myself, I would ask to see the original filters when they are changed out. I would base...
  20. Replies
    Views

Your Mirage has a 5 year, 100,000 km warranty &...

Your Mirage has a 5 year, 100,000 km warranty & you're still in the 5 years since you bought it in September. Take it to the dealer & have them fix the rattle or replace the muffler. There is also a...
  21. Replies
    Views

You sure it says to replace and not to check CVT...

You sure it says to replace and not to check CVT fluid every 24 months? Replacing in such a short time seems a bit overkill.
    Or do you have mistaken the 24 months schedule, thats meant for engine...
  22. They’re completely different. 14-15 drums are...

They’re completely different. 14-15 drums are smaller diameter. No rear brake parts interchange between the two(15 and 17) except maybe e-brake cables might? Otherwise drums, backing plates, springs,...
  23. Will they give you lifetime warranty on your...

Will they give you lifetime warranty on your transmission? Dealers don't want your car to last longer than the warranty period. The regular schedule calls for no maintenance on the cvt but I don't...
  24. Replies
    Views

25. Replies
    Views

Had a good chuckle on that! Your tires sound...

Had a good chuckle on that! Your tires sound like a set of Maypops I used to run. What are Maypops a friend asked me one time. "You know ... you be ridin' round town and them sumbiches maypop at...
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4