Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Get the factory parts to do it. ETACS decoder is...

Get the factory parts to do it. ETACS decoder is a pain in the ass but I figured it out after some effort. Fog lights, cruise control, no TPMS all activated
  2. I haven't tried the instant MPG. I just saw it in...

I haven't tried the instant MPG. I just saw it in the list and assumed it would work. Aa far as TPMS goes, I believe I switched #39 to "not present"
  3. Ironically, I'm in Tucson, Arizona for the next 2...

Ironically, I'm in Tucson, Arizona for the next 2 months but unfortunately I don't have my cable with me. Plus, it's still a bit of a drive from LA.

So I will be the first to admit that getting...
  4. I have succesfully enabled cruise, ambient...

I have succesfully enabled cruise, ambient temperature, instant MPG, and fog lights using ETACS decoder and mini-VCI cable.
  5. Been busy lately. Changed manual transmission...

Been busy lately. Changed manual transmission fluid about 2 months ago and did my first oil change this past weekend. Got an alignment check about 2 weeks ago and found my rear axle to be right on...
  6. How-To: Enable Cruise Control 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage DE 5-speed

I apologize for my poor documentation in advance. I'm attempting to summarize the thread found here:
    Previous Thread

Be sure to get yourself a copy of the service manual. There are some links...
  7. Replies
    Views

The driver side headlight should always point...

The driver side headlight should always point lower to avoid blinding oncoming drivers. That being said, 2 ft. @ 25 ft. Seems excessive. Maybe try the factory service manual for adjustment procedure.
  8. Replies
    Views

They installed Bridgestone Potenza RE92s all...

They installed Bridgestone Potenza RE92s all around. I'm glad I got these instead of the dunlops. In a few years when I need new tires, I'll probably explore my wheel and tire options a bit more.
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Just paid $5,800 (including fees, taxes, title,...

Just paid $5,800 (including fees, taxes, title, tag) for a 2014 Mirage DE with 52,500 miles.
  10. Replies
    Views

I just bought that black 2014 Mirage DE listed...

I just bought that black 2014 Mirage DE listed for $4,977. They were adamant they were "losing $2,300" on the car at the current price. Pretty sure that's bull**** because that's definitely not a...
  11. Replies
    Views

HydroJim from Huntsville, AL

You may know me from ecomodder or geometroforum

My fleet now includes:
    1993 Geo Metro XFi
    2014 Mitsubishi Mirage DE

Pick this Mirage up for about $5,800 after tax, title, tag, fees.