Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: Accident

by palebeachbum
    Replies
    Views

I absolutely agree about the insurance coverage....

I absolutely agree about the insurance coverage. It feels like a waste of money because it's not something You use everyday, but when you do need it, boy are you glad to have it!
  2. Thread: Accident

by palebeachbum
    Replies
    Views

Thank you! I've really enjoyed being a member and...

Thank you! I've really enjoyed being a member and participating in discussion about our nifty little Mirages. Everyone has been great!
  3. Thread: Accident

by palebeachbum
    Replies
    Views

Progressive cut me that nice check and the title...

Progressive cut me that nice check and the title was signed over. They told me it'd be going to auction.

Kermit was a 2014, so it came with the fender mounted marker lamps.

I need to move on...
  4. Thread: Accident

by palebeachbum
    Replies
    Views

Went to pick up my check and get my belongings...

Went to pick up my check and get my belongings out of the car today at the body shop. I was very disheartened to see the state of the car. 11523
  5. Thread: Accident

by palebeachbum
    Replies
    Views

Progressive sent a tow Saturday to take Kermit to...

Progressive sent a tow Saturday to take Kermit to their repair facility for tear down inspection. I haven't heard anything back yet. I sent the adjuster pics. He said based on what he sees in the...
  6. Replies
    Views

I've owned both the Versa (2012) and currently...

I've owned both the Versa (2012) and currently the 2014 Mirage. They've both got their pros and cons, like any car. The Versa felt more premium in demeanor. Better NVH. The steering and handling was...
  7. The current Micra and Versa share a lot of...

The current Micra and Versa share a lot of components. Having owned a new Versa sedan before buying my Mirage, I have to share that the Versa/Micra are more powerful, better driving, roomier, and...
  8. So upset at myself. In preparation for hurricane...

So upset at myself. In preparation for hurricane Irma, I cleared out some space in the garage to park Kermit. Pulling in, the right side mirror rubbed the stucco siding of the garage door frame,...
  9. Replies
    Views

I replaced my stock tires with 175/65R14 Starfire...

I replaced my stock tires with 175/65R14 Starfire RS-C 2.0 tires on all 4 corners. About 8,000 in amd I'm very happy. Much better cornering grip. Don't feel like I slide thru corners now. $48/tire at...
  10. Replies
    Views

The Mirage ia faster than a lot of older cars....

The Mirage ia faster than a lot of older cars. Faster than the 1992 Plymouth Acclaim I had years ago. 0-60mph in 13.5s. Pretty typical for that type of car back in that time.
  11. Replies
    Views

I don't get the impression the auto climate unit...

I don't get the impression the auto climate unit is failure prone. If it breaks once in 200k miles of driving, that's acceptable and I'm willing to pay to fix it for having a great working climate...
  12. Replies
    Views

I can totally understand your concern with some...

I can totally understand your concern with some of the fancier technology on the Mirage if you're not familiar with it. Especially if you've never owned a car with it before. I felt the same way. At...
  13. Guys please don't be setting fire to your Mirage....

Guys please don't be setting fire to your Mirage. ��
  14. That panel has multi-purpose reason for being...

That panel has multi-purpose reason for being there. It acts as a sound absorber, heat shield, and fire retardant. There is no reason to remove it unless it's deteriorated and falling down onto the...
  15. Replies
    Views

Given how inexpensively these cars are selling...

Given how inexpensively these cars are selling new, I'd personally bite the bullet and get a brand-new one. You're not inheriting someone else's problems and you're getting a car with NO mileage and...
  16. Replies
    Views

Keep in mind if you go the Yaris route, you're...

Keep in mind if you go the Yaris route, you're likely going to pay a few thousand more up front if buying new and more money in gas because they offer pretty abysmal fuel economy in comparison to the...
  17. Non-Responsive Proximity Key (when near cell phone)

About 50% of the time when I attempt to unlock my car using the proximity button on the door, it does not respond. I have to press the unlock button on the key fob. Then when I attempt to start the...
  18. Mitsubishi in Deland, FL advertising amazing prices

A bit off-topic, but definitely something that will help Mitsubishi sales in the US. RC Hill Mitsubishi in Deland, FL is advertising some crazy good deals on ALL Mitsubishi models on autotrader.com....
  19. The Mirage is the first hatchback car I've ever...

The Mirage is the first hatchback car I've ever owned. Even as small as it is, I'm amazed how much stuff I can haul. I can't haul 2x4s and 4x8 sheets of drywall, but I've hauled all of the tile for...
  20. 2012 Nissan Versa SV sedan. My first brand-new...

2012 Nissan Versa SV sedan. My first brand-new car. I liked it a lot, but the reliability and overall quality was pretty bad. I traded it in at 56k miles for my 2014 Mirage. Kermit has a lot more...
  21. I'm not "sub-prime", but I don't care what kind...

I'm not "sub-prime", but I don't care what kind of car you're looking at, they're all expensive! I don't want car payments for more than 4yrs. I don't want massive car payments. I also want a...
  22. Foresee discounts in the mirages future.

Foresee discounts in the mirages future.
  23. Reading the above posts made me just realize...

Reading the above posts made me just realize something. For all the people that moan about CVT transmissions being garbage, I've yet heard anyone complain that they've had a transmission failure in...
  24. Just about 45,000 miles on mine. No further...

Just about 45,000 miles on mine. No further issues. So far a good cheap car!
  25. Mirage photobomb.

Mirage photobomb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2