Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

2017 Mirage P285a and P0746

Got a call yesterday about a Mirage that wouldn't move from a stop, they had someone push it and heard a bang then it started driving again. They got it back to their location and I went to pick it...
  2. Replies
    Views

165/65r14 Vredestein Quatrac 5 tire update - Tire...

165/65r14 Vredestein Quatrac 5 tire update - Tire Rack offered $100 off a set of these tires, & I placed my order on December 23, 2022.

Total cost when I placed my order was $272.28...
  3. Replies
    Views

O2 sensor spacer installed last night, CEL codes...

O2 sensor spacer installed last night, CEL codes cleared. Now we wait (50 miles).

I did not remove or try to clean out the converter (but I did clean the carbon off the O2 sensor). The car has...
  4. Replies
    Views

My random internet guess is wiring under the back...

My random internet guess is wiring under the back seat. Fuel pressure sensor and temp sensor are both part of the fuel pump assembly. 2 codes are for evap pressure, 1 fuel temp and the other purge...
  5. Replies
    Views

A Tesla Supercharger was inundated with EVs...

A Tesla Supercharger was inundated with EVs trying to charge up for the trip home after the eclipse.

Newsweek: Hundreds of Tesla Owners Flood Charging Station
  6. Replies
    Views

2023 G4 Multiple Evap Codes

So the wife tells me the check engine light came on so I told her to swing by the shop after work. I hooked up the scanner and got these codes.......

P0441
    P0450
    P0452
    P0183

These codes are...
  7. Replies
    Views

Oh - forgot to say: There was the BIGGEST...

Oh - forgot to say:

There was the BIGGEST traffic jam I've seen on the 401 after the eclipse - 10's of thousands of people heading back up to Ottawa all at once. ~20 km long stop & crawl for a...
  8. Replies
    Views

It was really great! It was clouding over...

It was really great!

It was clouding over here, so we had a look at the satellite images, estimated the speed of the cloud front, so decided to race the moon down the highway towards blue skies. ...
  9. Replies
    Views

+1 on the tow hook as a lift point. Much easier...

+1 on the tow hook as a lift point. Much easier than a long 2x4 as a lever.

:emmersed: :eagerness:
  10. You're trying too hard and are probably...

You're trying too hard and are probably activating the anxiety detector circuit. Finish a Keystone or two and try again. :)
  11. Replies
    Views

Great review. His summary is pretty much spot on...

Great review. His summary is pretty much spot on until the end when he claims this is not for a car enthusiast. While I get what he's saying, I have to disagree. This Mirage *is* for car...
  12. Replies
    Views

I usually don't have any driveability issues...

I usually don't have any driveability issues after replacement. I think I had trouble with one acting weird after replacing the valve body or fluid change. I can't remember, too many beers ago. Ended...
  13. Replies
    Views

Ya now I get it that you saw I was from...

Ya now I get it that you saw I was from Massachusetts and looked for me. At first I thought "what are the odds!) It's in beautiful shape. The vehicle it came from took a shot from the passenger side...
  14. Replies
    Views

Yes JF015E is the name of the trans from Jatco....

Yes JF015E is the name of the trans from Jatco. The JF015E can be found in a bunch of different cars. There differences in each car you find with it, so you can not just pull one from say a Versa,...
  15. Replies
    Views

Wow I can't believe it. I looked at this message...

Wow I can't believe it. I looked at this message and looked up linders and what do you know it's located in worcester and I just happened to be in worcester,ma. I guess it was meant to be. Here now...
  16. Replies
    Views

I just use universal cvt fluid. It's brown and...

I just use universal cvt fluid. It's brown and comes in a plastic bottle. Says meets J4 spec on the label.

I use the same stuff in other Jatco cvt's in Nissans as well and haven't had any issues...
  17. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX8C2aWL2sQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX8C2aWL2sQ
  18. He's a degreed engineer. He got a 99 on the...

He's a degreed engineer. He got a 99 on the ASVAB, there is no 100. He took the O.A.R. test and scored in the highest achievable zone. So they said, "you can do whatever you want in the Navy,...
  19. Replies
    Views

Man what an awesome experience that was right in...

Man what an awesome experience that was right in my own yard! I will never forget it.
  20. Replies
    Views

It's at its max here now. I'm still alive. So...

It's at its max here now. I'm still alive. So far.
  21. Replies
    Views

Same here. Not paying this retard for his useless...

Same here. Not paying this retard for his useless opinions. He owes the Mirage community every cent he ever made for his totally wrong ramblings
  22. Replies
    Views

I can’t. Doug Demuro gets paid with every click.

I can’t. Doug Demuro gets paid with every click.
  23. Mirage is on local news: ...

Mirage is on local news:

https://youtu.be/sDz9SIrQFuk?si=hrSQu0KcGLum44nP
  24. I think both. More folks are accepting the Mirage...

I think both. More folks are accepting the Mirage as good as it could get for cheap. A secondary car in new condition, basically. The Mirage does not has to be a primary mode of transportation. It...
  25. Yup. If my G4 become totaled , I’ll get another...

Yup. If my G4 become totaled , I’ll get another one, assuming no more new G4 after this one.
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4