Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I remember reading that thread. I must have read...

I remember reading that thread. I must have read the first post or maybe 2. The last couple posts were not there at that time. I remember thinking when I read that, that it couldn't have actually...
  2. Thread: Almost Paid Off

by Brabby
    Replies
    Views

Almost Paid Off

Hello everyone,

I bought my 2018 Mirage GT in January of 2019 for about $16k. I’ve never loved a car more, not even my dad’s restored ‘66 Mustang that he let me “have” for a few years. Of course,...
  3. Thread: Hello!

by Fummins
    Replies
    Views

None of that sounds normal. Sounds like someone...

None of that sounds normal. Sounds like someone hooked the booster cables up backward or your starter failed in a bizarre way and shorted out internally. I thought the fuse for the starter is a big...
  4. A personal note and thank you for this forum

Hey everyone-

So last Thursday my father passed away from cancer. He was 74.

I've mentioned here and there that I've been driving from Indiana to Ohio a lot. The reason I've been doing this...
  5. Replies
    Views

I had a 2017 in the shop last week with...

I had a 2017 in the shop last week with 491,000km/305,000miles. Same cvt and engine. It actually runs like a sewing machine, not even a hint of knocky knocky. And.... I have zero records of ever...
  6. Replies
    Views

And that's why my wife is a saint! She keeps me...

And that's why my wife is a saint! She keeps me out of trouble. Thank you very much for the information. I will check it out when the wife gets home. If you are ever in northern NY I owe you a...
  7. Replies
    Views

CB Radio Install

I am into radio communications and always been into CB radio. I have one in the house and most of my vehicles have a CB radio installed. Since my 2017 Mirage is now my daily driver, I been looking...
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I really appreciate it when members share their...

I really appreciate it when members share their experiences like this. Your Mirage has been serving you quite well, too!

I know some like to complain about Mitsubishi OEM parts being so...
  9. A cheap guy, an old lady, and a delivery driver walk into a bar... (I mean drive...)

First time ever (for me) this morning...

While driving my Mirage for the first time in about a month, the Cheap Car planets aligned and I found myself literally in the middle of The Canadian $10k...
  10. Replies
    Views

New Mirage Power World Record

Wahdup Mirage Fans! DirtGear here with another insane 3a92 record. See how much power it made after the engine rebuild 😂

https://youtu.be/xNmMG6uEZ2Q
  11. Replies
    Views

Check out my new Cadillac!!! :p 24200

Check out my new Cadillac!!! :p

12. Replies
    Views

3,000-4,000 mile oil change interval

I bought my 2022 mirage G4 brand new June 1st, I've done 3 oil changes in 7,000 miles using quality oils like Pennzoil ultra platinum, Amsoil and Royal Purple. So far Royal purple has felt the best...
  13. Thread: Finally

by djulie1
    Replies
    Views

Finally

Finally after wheels, tires, tint, graphics and a day of hard detailing using Chemical Guys Hybrid Ceramic Wax my 700 mile Mirage will be my daily and ill put my outlander back in storage until snow...
  14. Adding some data on these cars. 2015 DE with cvt...

Adding some data on these cars. 2015 DE with cvt transmissions 172,000 miles on odometer. #1 182 psi #2 179 psi #3 185 psi. Regular oils changes per manufacturer (with some extended runs due to...
  15. Thread: Scotty Kilmer

by Basic
    Replies
    Views

I have never made it 2 minutes into a SK video. ...

I have never made it 2 minutes into a SK video. Cant stand the dude. Probably won't click on that one either. :encouragement:
  16. Elantra people are just as weird as Mirage...

Elantra people are just as weird as Mirage people. I'm seeing the same comments amongst Elantra owners as I saw here. Pimping em out for handling, changing logos on the car, adding wings, wanting...
  17. Replies
    Views

Keep in mind that the metal gasket on the new...

Keep in mind that the metal gasket on the new plugs takes a little force to flatten. The gasket on the old plugs would have already been flattened and would make it feel like it came to a sudden...
  18. Replies
    Views

Alliance's CMF platform

Interesting article "CMF: How the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi Alliance cuts costs" from CarExport Australia.
  19. Replies
    Views

Salvaged Mirage

Hello Everyone, I have been on the forum for a while and have seen a lot of good information on here. Me and my wife own three mirages and I want to post a little about the latest addition.

Back...
  20. Replies
    Views

Trekmotive axles are available in many Ontario...

Trekmotive axles are available in many Ontario warehouses. Fits well and good value.
    MI-8231/ MI-8232....CVT
    MI-8233/ MI-8234....MANUAL
  21. Replies
    Views

I don't know if 5spd axles are different(unless...

I don't know if 5spd axles are different(unless the transmissions are different for 2017?) but cvt axles are the same for 15-17(I haven't tried other years but assume they're the same), same goes for...
  22. Replies
    Views

I'd consider making sure those abs sensors pop...

I'd consider making sure those abs sensors pop out of the knuckle? I'm starting to see those things rust in place and get effered up. I can't remember if you can press the bearings out with the...
  23. Replies
    Views

500Hp 3a92 build finally starts!

Hey friends, just wanted to keep you guys in the loop on the project. I just started up my 300-500hp 3a92 build for the first time and it sounds SOOO freaking amazing with the new Cam profile!
  24. I actually looked up some pricing earlier just...

I actually looked up some pricing earlier just for sharts. I looked up a new dual motor model 3 and a rav4 prime(phev). Then I quit looking. I'm not in the market for a $45,000-80,000 vehicle. If I...
  25. New Mirage owner here. Thanks for this forum

Hi all,

just put a deposit on a new to me 2017 White ES CVT with under 60000 kms (37000 miles).

I had been looking for ages. Wanted a new one, but ended up going with this well maintained...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4