Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Sorry for the long wait folks, but I finally got...

Sorry for the long wait folks, but I finally got some information on the wire harness in question. I took a screen picture with the part numbers. Now I have been told that there are 4 different...
  2. Sure, will get it for you by Friday.

Sure, will get it for you by Friday.
  3. Burnt wires

Got these two pictures from a customers 2015 Mirage, that had come to the dealer via tow truck. Apparently corrosion inside the terminal had caused a short circuit. Overheated wires can be seen in...
  4. Warning Keep your floor dry! (recall: potential electrical short circuits/corrosion)

Hello everyone, It has come to my attention that the wiring inside the Mirage may be prone to short circuiting and worse corrosion of the wire terminals. This is much more a factor in winter...
  5. I had the same problem with my glove box...

I had the same problem with my glove box rattling. What you can do to stop this is remove the glove box. (it's very easy, open then push the outer sides inward to clear the pins, then it open fully...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks everyone, Brought it to Mitsubishi today,...

Thanks everyone,
    Brought it to Mitsubishi today, and for only $40.00 the dent is gone. Really impressed, it's like it was never there!
    For the record it was not mitsubishi, but someone they called...
  7. Notable differences between the 2014 - 2015 Mirage

Hey everyone, just thought I'd share some information that was passed on to me today. I am fortunate to have a friend who is a mechanic at Mitsubishi in Montreal. Now I don't know if this applies to...