Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

2017 Mirage P285a and P0746

Got a call yesterday about a Mirage that wouldn't move from a stop, they had someone push it and heard a bang then it started driving again. They got it back to their location and I went to pick it...
  2. Replies
    Views

My random internet guess is wiring under the back...

My random internet guess is wiring under the back seat. Fuel pressure sensor and temp sensor are both part of the fuel pump assembly. 2 codes are for evap pressure, 1 fuel temp and the other purge...
  3. Replies
    Views

I usually don't have any driveability issues...

I usually don't have any driveability issues after replacement. I think I had trouble with one acting weird after replacing the valve body or fluid change. I can't remember, too many beers ago. Ended...
  4. Replies
    Views

I just use universal cvt fluid. It's brown and...

I just use universal cvt fluid. It's brown and comes in a plastic bottle. Says meets J4 spec on the label.

I use the same stuff in other Jatco cvt's in Nissans as well and haven't had any issues...
  5. Replies
    Views

Yeah, 2014-2022 for sure. They list a different...

Yeah, 2014-2022 for sure. They list a different part number for early 2014 but I installed a 2017 cvt in my 2014 Mirage that has a 2013 production date. I couldn't find an early one so took a gamble....
  6. 2691826919269202692126922

7. Replies
    Views

Yeah, spray the gasket and pan with brake...

Yeah, spray the gasket and pan with brake cleaner. I usually have good luck re-using the old gaskets without leaks as long as everything is clean and dry.

The valve body is pretty straightforward...
  8. Got back last night. Awesome trip! Van did great....

Got back last night. Awesome trip! Van did great. Was far from great on fuel but it weighs a bit more than I thought at 5700lbs. I only wrecked a few little things and only got stuck once. Didn't see...
  9. Replies
    Views

Worn out Steering Rack at 75,000miles?

Once again, I got a request for a part that I've never ever seen wear out on these turds. There's a few Mirages in other locations too far for me to service them regularly so they're dealt with...
  10. Replies
    Views

If you drive a ways out of the city you can...

If you drive a ways out of the city you can sometimes see them. Used to see them more up around around lesser slave lake about 200 miles north. I've never seen them look like they do in the pictures...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sorry foama, this is wrong. At least for the...

Sorry foama, this is wrong. At least for the North American models.

Over here they used weighted hangers in the 2 rear most parts of the exhaust for most years. They changed to non weighted at...
  12. Replies
    Views

I call pop, pop. Never used the term soda. Say...

I call pop, pop. Never used the term soda. Say ant instead of Aunt but, spell still them correctly.

My one Grandpa used to refer to vehicles as bazoo's or jalopy regardless of what it was lol....
  13. Replies
    Views

I'm a liar then. I'm pretty sure I watched a...

I'm a liar then. I'm pretty sure I watched a bunch of video's about a guy that put a harbor freight engine into a manual insight.
    Hold my beer while I look for it.

Looks like he put a little...
  14. Replies
    Views

I wonder why we don't get some of these types of...

I wonder why we don't get some of these types of vehicles, smafety regs,political, it's not an suv?

It'd be nice to have some more affordable choices if someone wanted a small efficient awd or a...
  15. 188241km This thing is a pig on fuel. The last...

188241km This thing is a pig on fuel. The last two fill ups worked out to 17.6 and 17.3mpg...Was driving like an old lady 95% of the time.
    Heading out on Saturday to camp somewhere in the bush....
  16. The company that installs our windshields managed...

The company that installs our windshields managed to get the only aftermarket one in Canada a few month ago(at the time). I can't remember what it cost, about double the cost of a normal one. Dealer...
  17. I skimmed through fast and reading is hard so...

I skimmed through fast and reading is hard so maybe I missed the part explaining how it's the cheapest car in America. They posted the msrp of a Versa is less than the G4 so maybe I'm dyslexic today?
  18. Replies
    Views

Post what codes you come up with and do a search...

Post what codes you come up with and do a search on the forum. There's a free service manual for a 2015 Mirage here. Most things are similar except wiring pinouts. The cvt's are the same.
  19. Replies
    Views

These are from a 2023 SE model (Canuck spec)....

These are from a 2023 SE model (Canuck spec). Looks like the pigtail/connectors are the same as above. Hard part would be seeing if the fog lights could be activated on these ones.26882268832688426885
  20. Replies
    Views

Holy, that one video took off a little more than...

Holy, that one video took off a little more than usual. I wonder if that’s Doug that posted the nice compliments that I pinned to the top��
    Edit: unpinned now. No point giving trolls any...
  21. Replies
    Views

I've been lucky and usually have pretty good...

I've been lucky and usually have pretty good experience selling and buying stuff. I bought my current Mirage from a fellow forum member. He was great to deal with and even delivered the car to me...
  22. 26857

23. Yeah, I was driving my delica for a while this...

Yeah, I was driving my delica for a while this winter and it cost $70/week at least. I went back to the Mirage and thought the fuel gauge was broken cause I drove it for 3 days and it didn't move....
  24. Replies
    Views

Hop in the comment section of that 524k engine...

Hop in the comment section of that 524k engine tear video. There's a bunch of people saying the noise was probably lifters, some saying timing chain slap, worn guides and tensioner.

A Mitsubishi...
  25. Timing chain. I've seen posts and video's of...

Timing chain. I've seen posts and video's of people saying these things have timing chain rattle, I don't think that's what it it. I saw a video of someone showing timing marks for a g4, in the...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4