Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Same Bridgestone Potenza as original ones!

Same Bridgestone Potenza as original ones!
  2. Done 56000km with original car brake pads (blue...

Done 56000km with original car brake pads (blue ones), yesterday got the car from Mitsubishi and they are different now, already call them to see if it wasn’t a mistake… they said that they are...
  3. Reached 200kmh on spedometer once on highway...

Reached 200kmh on spedometer once on highway without trafic, and no shacking, but the car is dangerously wind sensitive. Made a few months ago a 300km trip on highway and at 140/150kmh i found it...
  4. Replies
    Views

Recall europe (related to engine stop/start)

Been contacted for a recall..ECU problems cause the car to shut down while driving...
  5. All recent cars have that and tire sensors, at...

All recent cars have that and tire sensors, at least in Europe. I think the cars sold this year will have emergency call also.
  6. Here are the photos10672 and battery10671

Here are the photos10672 and battery10671
  7. I have start/stop in my car and in traffic...

I have start/stop in my car and in traffic condition where im always moving meter by meter i turn it off. The system is good for traffic lights. The battery is very expensive, more than double.
  8. Replies
    Views

Your countrys are used to high cc engines, here...

Your countrys are used to high cc engines, here in Europe only high price cars have higher cc engines. So many cars here are 1.2 engines, or less so people use this cars not only for city driving but...
  9. Replies
    Views

There is only one spec...175/55/15'

There is only one spec...175/55/15'
  10. Replies
    Views

...and i was talking about the Outlander...

...and i was talking about the Outlander PHEV...that without discount costs almost 50000euros...by law new cars have 2 year warranty... And by law you can do a maintenance outside de dealer but you...
  11. Replies
    Views

Tubes from windscreen washer

The tubes from the windscreen washer tank sit on top of the wheel arch...making a ratli g noise any sugestions on the best way to fix this?
  12. Thread: Hello!

by Vitaminado
    Replies
    Views

my car...6517

my car...6517
  13. Thread: Hello!

by Vitaminado
    Replies
    Views

Hello!

I'm a recent owner of a 2017 Space Star, i'm discovering the car it only has 200 km.
    In my country there's only a version of the car its called Intense. i'm not new to mitsubishi engines (my last...