Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I was just making a joke. Wasn't really lonely. I...

I was just making a joke. Wasn't really lonely. I was the only person there, and was surrounded by 451 "unknown guests" that I couldn't talk to. Thanks for the encouragement tho. LOL
    PS Music is...
  2. Replies
    Views

One lone member

I just happened to see who's online right now besides me. Seems I am/was the sole member, along with 451 guests. Feeling kinda lonely tonight. Lol Original thread heading should have said One lone...
  3. Replies
    Views

Penalized for driving a fuel efficient car

I just updated my Virginia state license plates. I was expecting the usual annual fee of $40.75, but this time there was a "highway use fee" of $31.00 added on. When I asked the DMV clerk why, she...
  4. IT'S HEALED!!!! Been living with it for almost...

IT'S HEALED!!!!

Been living with it for almost a year now. Got tired of trying to figure it out. Decided to just take it to the dealer...
    Tech said that there were two wires under the passenger...
  5. Bummer. Check out my issue with the same oring. ...

Bummer. Check out my issue with the same oring.

https://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/5000-What-did-you-do-to-your-Mirage-today?p=115490#post115490
  6. Replies
    Views

Got it yesterday and again a couple minutes ago.

Got it yesterday and again a couple minutes ago.
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: So I noticed a small leak under my car a couple...

So I noticed a small leak under my car a couple days ago. Looked underneath and saw the trans pan had CVT fluid dripping from it.
    I changed the fluid and filters a couple months ago, so I figured...
  8. Well, not trying to threadjack, but I do have an...

Well, not trying to threadjack, but I do have an update on my issue.
    2014 ES, mfg Aug 2013.
    After originally driving about 5-6 miles I suddenly lost throttle control. Not sure if maybe it was a...
  9. Thread bump. Got out my Autel MK808BT scanner and...

Thread bump. Got out my Autel MK808BT scanner and hooked it up. "Unable to communicate " it says. Well try some sign language at least, I says. Tried it on 3 different cars, same thing. Just sent an...
  10. Replies
    Views

And you had your son in the back? Dude, what were...

And you had your son in the back? Dude, what were you thinking?
  11. I was in Costco yesterday and saw a new display...

I was in Costco yesterday and saw a new display with some lumbar cushions on one of the end caps. Actually picked one up to check it out. Of course, that was prior to reading this thread.
  12. Replies
    Views

I chuckled when I read this. I bet I could beat...

I chuckled when I read this. I bet I could beat you in the "slow" race, with the 1960 canvass top bug with 36 hp, that I used to own. LOl
  13. Replies
    Views

It's a shame you didn't see my post from a week...

It's a shame you didn't see my post from a week or two ago. It's below for everyone's future reference.

I replaced the battery in my 14 ES yesterday. Noticed it cranking slower since it turned...
  14. Replies
    Views

Welcome aboard. I still have a few Metros left,...

Welcome aboard. I still have a few Metros left, but my DD is now a 2014 Mirage ES. I've gotten spoiled with the cruise, ac, yada, yada, that I now have, plus getting about the same mileage. Happy...
  15. Well I decided to test my heater output tonight,...

Well I decided to test my heater output tonight, while on the way home from work. 14 deg F, 45-50 mph, temp set to 89, max fan and all output coming from the top vents. Got a reading of 147 on the...
  16. Well.....I finally got around to popping the back...

Well.....I finally got around to popping the back seat and checking out the connections around the fuel pump. Pulled the connectors, sprayed with contact cleaner, made sure they were tightly seated,...
  17. Replies
    Views

Mine was also getting kind of noisy/clicky....

Mine was also getting kind of noisy/clicky. Changed the oil and filter, (Castrol 5w20 magnawhatever & a PureOne filter) nice and quiet again.
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Replaced the cabin air filter. 5 min job. Took me...

Replaced the cabin air filter. 5 min job. Took me longer to empty the junk out of the glove box, than to replace the filter. Lol. They should all be that easy.
  19. for added effect I’ll turn the AC on, that’s like...

for added effect I’ll turn the AC on, that’s like dropping an anchor on the Mirage ! :eek:[/QUOTE]

LOL��
  20. Replies
    Views

You can't beat the Mirage for the money. It...

You can't beat the Mirage for the money. It appears they have tough drivetrains and hold up well. I want reliability over flash.[/QUOTE]

Well said. I tend to follow the same philosophy. I...
  21. Replies
    Views

I am running 185 60 14 Hankooks on mine, with...

I am running 185 60 14 Hankooks on mine, with aftermarket rims. Very happy with the setup.
  22. Replies
    Views

I'm running 185 60 14's with a CVT trans. Just...

I'm running 185 60 14's with a CVT trans. Just filled up tonight, averaging 49 mpg, hand calculated. I bought a new set of wheels and Kuhmo tires from Discount Tire when they had a super rebate sale...
  23. Replies
    Views

I have a 14 model, ES with cvt. Happy with it for...

I have a 14 model, ES with cvt. Happy with it for the most part. I bought mine wrecked, through a guy that buys them at insurance auctions.
    The only problem I've had is a starter grind issue, that...
  24. Thread: Used vs. New?

by Car Nut
    Replies
    Views

If the difference is only $3500, I'd go for new....

If the difference is only $3500, I'd go for new. In fact, I'd go for an SE, instead of the ES. Yes , more money, but the cruise, etc, will be worth it. You could even wait until the 2018 model is...
  25. Thread: I saw a man!

by Car Nut
    Replies
    Views

Real men drive Mirages, ( and Metros/Swifts too )...

Real men drive Mirages, ( and Metros/Swifts too ) :o. Come to think of it, I don't think I've seen any guys driving Mirages around here either. Bunch of wussies.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4