Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. tysm for other day !

tysm for other day !
  2. Heres a pic of the Rockford Fosgate amp update...

Heres a pic of the Rockford Fosgate amp update cable for touch screen Mirages ..I just did it ,,you can tell a difference ,,it sounds cleaner and bass is deeper ..you can tell you have a box now ..I...
  3. HERES EMAIL I GOT FROM rOCKFORD fOSGATE tech...

HERES EMAIL I GOT FROM rOCKFORD fOSGATE tech DEPT:

Dan Vandenbergh <Dan.Vandenbergh@rockfordcorp.com>
    To djulie1@yahoo.com Jun 9 at 1:03 PM
    Greetings:

I was informed that you may need to...
  4. IGGYPOOPER helped me tremendously ..such a good...

IGGYPOOPER helped me tremendously ..such a good dude called me and showed me what I was doing wrong in just a few minutes ..Now its in and has every option i know of ..He was a huge help. Plus hes...
  5. That info from Rockford's website is interesting....

That info from Rockford's website is interesting. The Flex41 amp has an Ethernet and a USB port. They explain the purpose of the USB port at the link Eggman posted.

Looking at this picture I...
  6. Redemption (Mirage named best all around "performance" car -- TTAC freaks out)

Looked around real quick, didn't see this posted.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2017/04/best-around-performance-car-available-mitsubishi-mirage-apparently/
  7. Replies
    Views

I know but the more I looked into it I want to...

I know but the more I looked into it I want to get it done 1 time the right way
  8. so i finally did it, you have to take the...

so i finally did it, you have to take the battery,and the air tube from the throttle body.from inside the fire wall it just hooks onto the clutch from way up top, it was kinda hard to reach from...
  9. Replies
    Views

Nice looking Ride.

Nice looking Ride.
  10. New 2017 Mirage SE vs 2015 Mirage ES (comparison of differences/improvements)

I have owned a 2015 Mirage ES for the past two years. I have had zero troubles and it has been an excellent car. This past weekend I traded it in for a new 2017 Mirage SE. I opted for the same color...
  11. Replies
    Views

Im at 115000 right now and I had an AC compressor...

Im at 115000 right now and I had an AC compressor die, a radiator have a small leak(not engine threatening) and right now I have a code for oil pressure for the mivec(not engine threatening just loss...
  12. 2017 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE PRESS KIT is available: ...

2017 MITSUBISHI MIRAGE PRESS KIT is available:

http://media.mitsubishicars.com/channels/2017-Mirage/presskits/2017-mirage-press-kit

NEWS Releases:...