Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Despite the fact that I own a FCA Fiat 500, my...

Despite the fact that I own a FCA Fiat 500, my family has never had much luck with Chrysler products. Now with them introducing changes to the base Fiat 500, I don't see myself getting a Chrysler...
  2. I have a 2012 Fiat 500, and I'm sorry to hear...

I have a 2012 Fiat 500, and I'm sorry to hear this. With my 2012 Fiat 500 I am able to get nearly 40 MPG. The turbo model Abarth doesn't come anywhere close to this. I guess they made their decision...
  3. Replies
    Views

I received my recall notice 2 or 3 days ago. I'm...

I received my recall notice 2 or 3 days ago. I'm probably going to wait until my first oil change to take it in though.
  4. I wonder what the age demographics are. I am...

I wonder what the age demographics are. I am thinking that because the Mirage is inexpensive that it might be the first new car among young drivers who have statistically more accidents.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I removed the temporary tags and installed...

I removed the temporary tags and installed license plates today.
  6. The Mirage inspires a great deal of excitement in...

The Mirage inspires a great deal of excitement in me. I've never had a car that was so technically advanced before with push button starting and locks and an infotainment system with Android Auto and...
  7. The author quoted Car and Driver and said there...

The author quoted Car and Driver and said there is nothing to love in the Mirage. Really? How about the fuel economy? How about the low price? How about the technology that is usually found in cars...
  8. Replies
    Views

It actually sounds like a better deal than I got...

It actually sounds like a better deal than I got because yours is a CVT which presumably is more expensive. In any case, it is certainly within the ballpark. If you do decide to get it, ask to have...
  9. Replies
    Views

I filled up today for the first time (topping off...

I filled up today for the first time (topping off after purchasing doesn't count), and I finally know the truth about the mileage. The combined mileage of everywhere I traveled is 46.7 miles/gallon....
  10. Replies
    Views

Interesting, I have a Fiat 500 (non-Turbo though)...

Interesting, I have a Fiat 500 (non-Turbo though) and I just bought the last 2017 Mirage SE 5 speed in the area. The Fiat supposedly has around 20 more horsepower or so than the Mirage, but I haven't...
  11. Replies
    Views

Review of 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage SE

It's been two weeks since I received my new 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage SE, and I would like to give my impressions. I will keep this thread updated at various intervals when I have something to add.
  12. Replies
    Views

I want to update this because some of my concerns...

I want to update this because some of my concerns were unfounded.

The engine and road noise in the Mirage is not worse and may be better than the noise in my Fiat. So I was wrong about that.
  13. Replies
    Views

I think I'm going to take advantage of the free...

I think I'm going to take advantage of the free first oil change at the dealer after hearing all the difficulty people are having getting the oil filter off.
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Congratulations on your new 2017 SE. I just got a...

Congratulations on your new 2017 SE. I just got a 2017 SE too and it's a great car. And I'm also glad to see that you bought another Mirage.
  15. Replies
    Views

To me it is over the top to advise people not to...

To me it is over the top to advise people not to buy a particular car unless that car is indeed a piece of junk. The Mirage is certainly no piece of junk. Among owners, it has proven itself reliable...
  16. Replies
    Views

This review is unbelievable

This review just makes my blood boil:

https://cars.usnews.com/cars-trucks/mitsubishi/mirage

Perhaps, the most outrageous thing in this review is

To whom is it not a good car? Maybe to...
  17. Replies
    Views

Well, I pumped up the tires with a compressor...

Well, I pumped up the tires with a compressor though not too much. The recommended pressure is 35 psi, and all my tires are now at 35-37 psi. According to the tires themselves, the max pressure is 44...
  18. Replies
    Views

Hi and welcome to the forums! I'm a brand new...

Hi and welcome to the forums! I'm a brand new Mirage owner too. I'm glad you're liking your new Mirage GT. I know I'm loving my 2017 Mirage SE. I agree that they're great little cars.

The forums...
  19. Replies
    Views

Yeah, I'm sure that I will adapt to the noise...

Yeah, I'm sure that I will adapt to the noise level. It wasn't a deal breaker for me even after the test drive. Honestly, the only thing I can compare the clutch to is the clutch on my small garden...
  20. Replies
    Views

The dealership is pretty far away so I really...

The dealership is pretty far away so I really can't ask anyone to drive me that far. I will ask them to drive me to the rental place.

What don't I like about the Mirage. Well, the reviews were...
  21. Replies
    Views

Well, I did it. I bought my Mirage and actually...

Well, I did it. I bought my Mirage and actually drove it home. My Fiat is at the dealership waiting for me to pick it up, but to do that I am going to have to rent a car.

I bought the 2017 SE. It...
  22. Replies
    Views

I don't think it's fair to condemn all Mitsubishi...

I don't think it's fair to condemn all Mitsubishi Service as the title of the thread implies. It sounds to me like you just had bad service at one dealership. I would go to Mitsubishi to resolve this...
  23. I'm with you on the manual transmissions. I can...

I'm with you on the manual transmissions. I can make a small car really perform with a manual transmission, and I can't see an automatic or CVT in a low-horsepower car. I've driven much larger cars...
  24. Replies
    Views

I can say a thing or two about the Yaris because...

I can say a thing or two about the Yaris because I had a Yaris for ten years after my favorite little Metro died. In fact, I had the Yaris up until 1 month ago when I was rear-ended in what should...
  25. Thread: New here

by bolo
    Replies
    Views

Wow! They are doing away with the manual...

Wow! They are doing away with the manual transmission in 2018 SE models? That's important to know. Thanks!

I want a manual transmission because I like manual transmissions. I think I got a lot of...