Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Decided to go with the hr springs if I can get...

Decided to go with the hr springs if I can get them
  2. Replies
    Views

Wanted better lights than the SE and white color....

Wanted better lights than the SE and white color. SE was the only one they had at Ceritos Mistubishi. For the 2021 I trade it in for more than I owed and got sweet deal on the MX5. But mainly...
  3. Replies
    Views

I am back for a 5th time:-)

Got tired of the Miata and wanted something more spacious and got a Mirage SE. Got also something to replace the Miata the Burgman 200!

4. Thread: New M

by remusrm
    Replies
    Views

New M

Sadly I got bored of the mirage, not because I do not find it sensible and frugal, but driving it across USA wanted something more fun. Would I get another Mirage, sure but has to be manual,...
  5. yes it is and its useless!!! The only one I...

yes it is and its useless!!! The only one I found to work good is Honda's and then Toyotas, the rest are just a marketing ploy.

Frankly I wish they added radar cruise control vs this useless...
  6. Lies! I live next to GrapeVine on the I5 and...

Lies! I live next to GrapeVine on the I5 and the 21 Mirage has no issues. It's high altitude and steep climb. Also went to Sequoia national park in my 2014 manual with 3 people in the car, no...
  7. Replies
    Views

I had Sentury tires and they were great! Even...

I had Sentury tires and they were great! Even good in light snow on my AWC Lancer, Mirage G4 and now my ex's Venue!
  8. Replies
    Views

...there has been a change in the continuum

I am back with a mirage! Traded in my 2021 Outlander SP since I could not pass on the savings!
  9. I just got the best trade in value for my 61k 20...

I just got the best trade in value for my 61k 20 Civic, 17.5k, and last Dec got only 13.5. So now I own an Outlander Sport!
  10. The mirage is reliable and the legacy non turbo...

The mirage is reliable and the legacy non turbo Mitsu, but the rest are beat by Toyota by a wide margin. I for one drive the Civic and found it to be ok, but the quality is far worst than any mitsu...
  11. Thread: First Honda!

by remusrm
    Replies
    Views

It's Los Angeles. I want to move out too and...

It's Los Angeles. I want to move out too and mirages are fine in LA. Had 3 and wife has still a 18 G4
  12. Thread: First Honda!

by remusrm
    Replies
    Views

No GDI. That's why I wanted it and also no...

No GDI. That's why I wanted it and also no turbo. Those are u reliable!!!
  13. Replies
    Views

I am coming back! Cruise is standard!

I just saw the specs on the 2019 Mirage G4 and i saw it comes standard with cruise in the ES trim. I am sold! I wish they Hatch will have this!
  14. Replies
    Views

2020 Mirage ECO

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=MJFxY7j9ZkY
  15. Replies
    Views

another one bites the dust

I was on my way to get an alignment and oil change and this happened. Traffic picked up fast, and then stopped faster. Did not have time to avoid it since the car in front of me had stronger brakes...
  16. Replies
    Views

So after two weeks for searching and narrowing...

So after two weeks for searching and narrowing down what tires to get I could not resist some Starfire RS C 2.0 175/65/14 at pep boys for 132 OTD plus 77 installation, 209 total. Its hard to find...
  17. Yes and no. The work is ok, is for the school...

Yes and no. The work is ok, is for the school district. Get paid below national average, but I get free medical for me and family, plus paid holidays and some great vacation time! The reason I...
  18. Replies
    Views

They always do, at least 2-3/week!

They always do, at least 2-3/week!
  19. Thread: Just added

by remusrm
    Replies
    Views

Just added

After not much thinking and high gas prices in CA (3.75/gal) wife got a new mirage. Its the ES with CVT in white. Will be getting rid of the 15 Lancer SE that took close to 1100/month out of my...
  20. Replies
    Views

My 17 did this since around 1000 miles. I...

My 17 did this since around 1000 miles. I checked it and it has to do with the pad material. Its hard and the discs are soft. I am at 35k and mine are still ok for now. I do notice some noise but...
  21. Replies
    Views

So they removed some of the oil. I am assuming...

So they removed some of the oil. I am assuming they put in around 4.5 qts. The MPG is back and the bit of whistle noise too. I guess I was right about the oil overfill. I am happy with the...
  22. Replies
    Views

would of been better to be totaled, lol

would of been better to be totaled, lol
  23. Replies
    Views

I am not sure if they are bent but no time for me...

I am not sure if they are bent but no time for me to fix it myself. I could do it but I don't have spare car or want to spend out of pocket close to 2-4K just in parts. I looked around on prices...
  24. Replies
    Views

BAD NEWS! Took it to the dealer and they...

BAD NEWS!

Took it to the dealer and they inspected it. They said the oil pan is the least of my concern. The whole lower passenger chin is pushed in. From the looks of it 1-3 inches. The...
  25. Replies
    Views

"Not sure if this means anything. Are you able...

"Not sure if this means anything. Are you able to monitor your engine coolant temperature?"

Yes, this was my concern since the fan seems to be running more and at higher speeds.

"This is...
Page 1 of 2 1 2