Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Survey SAYS! (I asked 32 people what they thought of the Mirage's styling...)

I realize this will not win me a lot of friends on a Mirage forum: I'm not a big fan of the Mirage's looks. I think it's uninspired at best, dated at worst, and conservative to the point of...
  2. He had his mind set up before riding the...

He had his mind set up before riding the Mirage...

youtube fortunately suggested another Mirage review video, which contrasts the above in plain positivity. It from Australia.
  3. Replies
    Views

http://jalopnik.com/this-brutal-nyt-mirage-review-...

http://jalopnik.com/this-brutal-nyt-mirage-review-is-whats-wrong-with-cheap-1583123298

It seems this review got really popular, lots of editorials about it, some positive, some negative. Surprised...
  4. Replies
    Views

It's related to the Fiesta so it does have a lot...

It's related to the Fiesta so it does have a lot of the same downfalls.
  5. Australia: Mitsubishi Mirage LS CVT review & video (Carsguide.com.au)

Here's a refreshingly positive (4/5 stars) review & video from down under that starts out...

Pros...

- decent headroom
    - 5 star safety rating
  6. Replies
    Views

Nice work - I pretty much agree with your...

Nice work - I pretty much agree with your conclusion:

Although it's also probably safe to say that the average Mirage buyer doesn't care about these things. Only the "enthusiast" types do. ...
  7. Replies
    Views

Thanks for all the effort and the astounding...

Thanks for all the effort and the astounding views . Like the picture of the Mirage in front of the Hummer :p .
  8. Replies
    Views

PS: enjoyed your review. Really thorough. Bump...

PS: enjoyed your review. Really thorough. Bump this thread when you post on your site, please.
  9. Replies
    Views

fantastic

Excellent and thorough initial impressions. I like that you've driven some of the competition and can make comparisons.

Really? Why do you figure that's mentioned so often in CVT reviews? ...
  10. Replies
    Views

Well done report and those photos are wonderful ...

Well done report and those photos are wonderful . Can't wait for the second one . I take it the 46+ is with 2 people in the car . Could you get pics of the display showing the miles on tank and...
  11. Replies
    Views

It does. To use it, pull the stalk around...

It does. To use it, pull the stalk around halfway. If the stalk "clicks" the high beam will toggle, if you just pull it halfway through before you feel the click, the high beams will simply flash.
  12. Replies
    Views

thx a lot, there are some truly nice views in...

thx a lot, there are some truly nice views in your trip.

How about the temperature in your rental? It was a black Mirage after all. Did you use AC and or did you compare fuel economy with and...
  13. Replies
    Views

Very well done review. You're experience...

Very well done review.

You're experience tracks with mine. Like all cars, if you learn the limits of the vehicle and stay within them, you'll have a safe and enjoyable driving experience.
  14. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the update. I'm enjoying your review...

Thanks for the update. I'm enjoying your review thus far.:)
  15. Kerc, you are my new hero: Jalopnik article on Kerc's defense/review of the Mirage

kerc! I WANT YOUR AUTOGRAPH! I just saw the Jalopnik post entitled:

Standing Tall, Someone Admits To Owning A 2014 Mitsubishi Mirage

In which the author expresses amazement that a...
  16. My first 4k mile impression of the blue magoo...

I drive at least 87 miles a day. I have two possible routes I can take. I take the toll road route on the way in because it has no lights and I get off 200 yards from my destination. This is where I...
  17. If your ever negative into a vehicle its best to...

If your ever negative into a vehicle its best to buy GAP coverage. That helps in case of total loss. As far as trade vs money owed. Festiboi hit the nail on the head. Lets say you owe 4K, and they...