Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Yes...I have this EXACT scenario going on with my...

Yes...I have this EXACT scenario going on with my 2015 right now! :(

If I roll the windows down and drive slowly over some bumps, I hear something rattling up in the front end. If I just barely...
  2. Replies
    Views

The difference is that that the Yaris is very...

The difference is that that the Yaris is very similar to the Mirage. I'm guessing that many people here had to decide between the two.
  3. I will. I'm usually doing 65 in the far right...

I will. I'm usually doing 65 in the far right lane getting 50mpg. Today was a rare exception.
  4. Replies
    Views

I care. And that is impressive for a 4 cylinder...

I care. And that is impressive for a 4 cylinder car. Is that mileage calculated at fillup, average from the computer or just a computer reading from a given trip. IMO, most accurate is mileage...
  5. Replies
    Views

I'd like to hear your reasoning too, remusrm. ...

I'd like to hear your reasoning too, remusrm.

Based solely on what I've read, the iA manual is a better driver's car, and the fuel economy is decent.
  6. Replies
    Views

Can I ask why you traded in the iA? There is a...

Can I ask why you traded in the iA? There is a former Mirage owner here who now owns one that thinks it is the greatest thing since sliced bread!:D
  7. Well said! Lots of good features in such a cheap...

Well said! Lots of good features in such a cheap little car.

With Thailand's rules for eco cars in this factory it's hard to imagine Mitsubishi will ever produce a sporty version of this car. ...
  8. Replies
    Views

Run away.. it's a pile of crap! I've got one....

Run away.. it's a pile of crap!
    I've got one.
    http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/5096-Unacceptable-vibration-rattle-13-000-km
    Why do you think it's discounted so much?
  9. That would be very tempting. I also don't mind...

That would be very tempting. I also don't mind driving the Toyota hybrid CVT's -- more entertaining than a plain jane CVT, that's for sure.

And Toyota has demonstrated the Prius tech is pretty...
  10. Replies
    Views

Congrats on the car, Iwanta. I've read good...

Congrats on the car, Iwanta.

I've read good things about the new Mazda2 - more fun to drive (power/handling), fuel economy almost on par with the Mirage. Too bad it's not offered in a hatch!
  11. Replies
    Views

Congrats on your new iA, Iwanta. How does the iA...

Congrats on your new iA, Iwanta. How does the iA compare to the Mirage from an acceleration perspective? I find the Mirage does OK with planning, but if caught off guard (in the wrong gear), it can...
  12. Replies
    Views

U should got a New Mirage:(:(

U should got a New Mirage:(:(
  13. Replies
    Views

I too got a yaris ia last month for myself and...

I too got a yaris ia last month for myself and wife. The mirage was great but the seats are not comfortable for me in stick. Might get an auto G4 with the tech for my wife to replace her totaled...
  14. Thread: crazy mirages

by remusrm
    Replies
    Views

crazy mirages

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Syyp8cEJiCk
  15. Replies
    Views

I agree, it does and its because the wheelbase. ...

I agree, it does and its because the wheelbase. Its 5 inches longer.
  16. I have a question: "Why the hell can't I ORDER...

I have a question:

"Why the hell can't I ORDER a Mirage GT with a manual transmission??"
  17. Replies
    Views

You buy a 5 quart jug of oil for an oil change...

You buy a 5 quart jug of oil for an oil change and have 1.5 quarts left over.

The first time you need tires you think to yourself "I bet these 14" Dunlops are really inexpensive!"

You spend an...
  18. Replies
    Views

When you pop the hood and everyone says "The...

When you pop the hood and everyone says "The battery is as big as the engine."
  19. Replies
    Views

When you turn on the dome light in the front seat...

When you turn on the dome light in the front seat and it is pitch dark in the back seat.
  20. Could I be snarky? Here are my issues on my 17 ES...

Could I be snarky? Here are my issues on my 17 ES 5Mt.
    1. Had to go back to dealer because the headlight was not tucked under bumper properly. I didn't notice because I was too excited to be buying...
  21. Road Test: 2017 Mitsubishi Mirage G4 SE sedan CVT (Clean Fleet Report)

This is a fairly thorough review of the sedan from a writer who focuses on cars with good efficiency: "Our focus is on vehicles that offer the best fuel economy in their class."

He also...
  22. Replies
    Views

Well, there is at least one! ...

Well, there is at least one!

http://bakersfieldmitsubishi.com/NewMitsubishiCars/2017-Mitsubishi-Mirage-Bakersfield-NDVOSidXdEKNvW5vCNRTiQ?
    Page=2&Year=2017&Model=Mirage&Trim=SE

Window sticker:...
  23. Replies
    Views

I can point you to a Mitsubishi dealer in western...

I can point you to a Mitsubishi dealer in western PA that might be able to help you find something. The Mitsubishi guy there was ordering the Rockford Fosgate models when nobody knew what they were....
  24. Replies
    Views

Not to be a negative Nancy, but if the warranty...

Not to be a negative Nancy, but if the warranty is one of the big things pushing you to the Mirage, don't get your hopes up. Read on here about what a nightmare it is to get Mitsu to actually use...
  25. Replies
    Views

Iwanta - you are wise to drive all the choices...

Iwanta - you are wise to drive all the choices and see which one feels best. I assume when you talk about attributes of the Mirage, you are talking about the 2017 which supposedly has addressed some...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3