Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

No they go between the steel of the door and the...

No they go between the steel of the door and the rubber mold!

As you can see in the picture the rubber is removed, then the clip is mounted and then the rubber is reinstalled!
  2. Replies
    Views

Today I finally had my Side Wind Deflectors...

Today I finally had my Side Wind Deflectors Installed.

Indeed they are installed with double sided tape. And your not allowed to ever wash your car again! :D

3. The Power is not so difficult! :) I routed the...

The Power is not so difficult! :)

I routed the cable above the roofpart back to the right A-pillar, there you can easily remove the grey cover. I fixed the cable to the antenna cable which is also...
  4. Brodit Phone Holder with power cable fixed above mirror

I don't like to attach a holder to the windscreen and connect a cable to the 12V socket each time I want to use my navigation.

So I got myself a Brodit Phone Holder with power cable and build it...
  5. I use a standard 16gB USB stick and it works...

I use a standard 16gB USB stick and it works perfectly.

I didn't order the bluetooth function because of the cost, for 1/3 of this price I installed a Parrot CK3100 and now I can see who calls...
  6. Wooooohooooooo I got my Mirage today, righthand...

Wooooohooooooo I got my Mirage today, righthand drive. And what a Surprise!!!!

THE HATCH CAN BE OPENED
    http://i795.photobucket.com/albums/yy238/zefke/DSC_5043_zpsc7828c12.jpg

I'm Impressed!!...
  7. Poll: Everytime when I try this, somebody behind me is...

Everytime when I try this, somebody behind me is getting pretty frustrated !!:confused:
  8. Hello Metro, In the Netherlands you can get...

Hello Metro,

In the Netherlands you can get the following trim levels:
    •Space Star 5 speed Manual: Entry (1.0L, No Cleartec); Inform (1.0L Cleartec); Intense (1.0L Cleartec); Intense+ (1.2L...
  9. Replies
    Views

Welcome Tim, Nice Car. I must say personally...

Welcome Tim,

Nice Car. I must say personally I'm not into the chrome stuff, but I do like the Cool Pack that you have. Specially the floor and gear shift illumination. I must say the standard car...
  10. Cool Horns are they / is it loud? You just hooked...

Cool Horns are they / is it loud? You just hooked it up instead of the old one with no Relay?

A Marten Defence System is a system to keep the Beech Marten (Dutch: Steenmarter) away from under your...
  11. How to Remove/Replace the Interior Filter / Pollen Filter

As a real DIY enthusiast I like to maintain all vehicles myself. A new Spacestar, aha lets see: Airfilter, Oilfilter, Plugs, Brakefluid, Engine Coolant, Washer Fluid :) EASY! Interior...