Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Just wanted to say things to everyone in this...

Just wanted to say things to everyone in this post. The AC Compressor seized up and broke the serpentine belt and wasn't drive able. I was able to go to the local auto parts store, pick up the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Yup, it should be plug-n-play since power is...

Yup, it should be plug-n-play since power is already there.
  3. Replies
    Views

Update My service manager buddy stated that...

Update

My service manager buddy stated that the following probably happened: The cheap OBDII reader malfunctioned, which caused the check engine light to come on. That cascaded to the point that...
  4. Replies
    Views

I installed a Raspberry Pi with RetroPie along...

I installed a Raspberry Pi with RetroPie along with a bunch of games for the NES, SNES, GBC, and GBA. Once I am satisfied with everything, I will be mounting it behind the glove box.

I'm using an...
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: In-car gaming, anyone?

I installed a Raspberry Pi with RetroPie in my '15 Mirage. I have games on there for NES, SNES, GBC, and GBA. I'm still playing around with it, but plan to mount it behind the glove box, when I am...
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Not today, but over the weekend. Installed a new...

Not today, but over the weekend. Installed a new ATOTO Head Unit with a Metra face plate. The head unit fit perfectly in the Metra face plate without having to sand the sides down.
  7. Replies
    Views

Its Installed!

A few days late on the pics, but the head unit is installed. I didn't take any pics of the progress since it was pretty straight forward (for me anyways). I started with soldering the wiring harness...
  8. Replies
    Views

New head unit, ready for install!

I received my new ATOTO M4272 (32GB) Android based head unit on Wednesday! Today, I received the Metra aftermarket face plate, Metra wiring harness, and the ATOTO backup camera.

The good think...
  9. Replies
    Views

I meant to put a link in my last post:...

I meant to put a link in my last post: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N6NZQHS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They have a unit thats about $30 cheaper with only 16GB of onboard...