Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I’ve done it! The engine screamed for a second...

I’ve done it! The engine screamed for a second till I pushed the clutch back in. No bad side effects to report and that was a couple years ago.
  2. When I bought my Mirage in Sept. 2014, gas was...

When I bought my Mirage in Sept. 2014, gas was about $3.45 per gallon. That was one of the reasons for buying (Plus having a NEW car I didn’t have to repair every other month). It was great to cut my...
  3. Replies
    Views

I plasti-dipped my emblems a couple years ago....

I plasti-dipped my emblems a couple years ago. Worked out great. Peeled it off after a few months when going back to silver wheels.
  4. Those wheels look great on the car! I like that...

Those wheels look great on the car! I like that wine color too. Wish they had it in ‘14 as a color choice.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Had some surface rust on both sides of the rear...

Had some surface rust on both sides of the rear axle. So since it was such a beautiful day I decided to rattle can some rustoleum rust reformer on the areas then some regular rustoleum paint on top....
  6. Replies
    Views

Original battery here, 4 1/2 years, 66000 miles....

Original battery here, 4 1/2 years, 66000 miles. 2 years ago Juffylube said it was no good and needed to be replaced right away. I chuckled.
  7. Thread: Wet floor

by ed100
    Replies
    Views

Just got rid of a Saab with a rotted spare tire...

Just got rid of a Saab with a rotted spare tire well and holes in the driver and passenger floor, all from various water leaks. The car had other issues as well so I decided not to sink time and $$$...
  8. Think I’ve had it up to 90 ish and no shaking...

Think I’ve had it up to 90 ish and no shaking here. I did have a bent wheel that shook a bit between 55-60 before I got it off the car.
  9. Replies
    Views

I still have the 185-70-14’s on the car and have...

I still have the 185-70-14’s on the car and have not had any issues other than a rub when hard braking. I’m still planning on switching over to the nicer newer 185-60-14’s but I’ve been busy so...
  10. Replies
    Views

Looks great! I have yet to find low cost wheels...

Looks great! I have yet to find low cost wheels in good shape to fit in my area, so I just run civic steelies for now. I bent a factory steelie pretty bad so I swapped them out. Currently running...
  11. Replies
    Views

Beefy steel plate behind the rear bumper on North...

Beefy steel plate behind the rear bumper on North American versions. Found out how beefy by backing into another car pretty hard and no damage. :)
  12. Wonder if those are storm damage cars picked up...

Wonder if those are storm damage cars picked up at auction? Maybe the Mitsubishi dealer didn't want to fix them. It's just a guess, but anyway really strange...
  13. Thanks! I actually put the factory antenna back...

Thanks! I actually put the factory antenna back on as the short one was useless for reception.
    Those shifter balls can be had in the numbered ones too. I think it was around 16 bucks on ebay.
  14. 2 1/2 years, 35000 miles, and I will actually...

2 1/2 years, 35000 miles, and I will actually have to finally take it to the dealer. Airbag light came on the other day. Still haven't even brought it in for recalls, etc. so it's about time I guess...
  15. Replies
    Views

Think I'll put a set of smoked markers on my "I...

Think I'll put a set of smoked markers on my "I want it" list.
  16. Replies
    Views

Looks good and great idea. Think I'm going to do...

Looks good and great idea. Think I'm going to do this too and save some $$.
  17. Replies
    Views

What about fender rolling? That might be...

What about fender rolling? That might be something that can be done.
  18. Replies
    Views

Congrats! I did the same thing before I bought...

Congrats!
    I did the same thing before I bought mine last year. This forum helped make my decision for sure.