Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

ThreePot , these may help to post at...

ThreePot , these may help to post at BobIsTheOilGuy . http://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/forums/26/1/General_Board_Information and under...
  2. Replies
    Views

Unobstructed forward view!! 2039

Unobstructed forward view!!

3. Looking forward to more inclement weather to test the limits of this car.

Winter driving impressions at 4500 miles:

- Starts easily. Coldest morning has been 17 degrees with no issue.
    - Good heater. On cold mornings during a warm-up, I leave it on "recirc" and it heats...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Mirage Modifications, Customizations, and DIY list

How have you customized/modified your Mirage?

Darin and I would like a way to keep track of all the different modifications and DIYs (do it yourself) so you guys can easily see what...
  5. Replies
    Views

Mitsubishi logo color change

Got sick of the chrome logos, instead of debadging like I did for the "mitsubishi" on the hatch, I wanted to leave them on because I like the logo design... So I went old school with Red and Chrome
  6. Replies
    Views

The mirror mount has 2 articulating points so it...

The mirror mount has 2 articulating points so it can be moved quite high. It is much, much better than on the smart car I had. That required a lot of bobbing and weaving to see around the mirror.
  7. Replies
    Views

Congrats man hope you enjoy it :)

Congrats man hope you enjoy it :)
  8. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ok I got one. Not really a quirk but more of a...

Ok I got one. Not really a quirk but more of a hidden feature you probably didn't know.(I didn't).

Winter is coming for us on the northern half of the globe so you can try this one soon.

To...
  9. Replies
    Views

shift knob/stud specs

Mirage shift knob/stud threads are M10x1.25. At least for the current generation.
  10. Replies
    Views

DIY: Adjusting the parking brake

I'm guessing nobody has had this issue yet, but I'm posting it here because someone will eventually need to adjust their parking brake.

Adjusting the parking brake on the Mirage is extremely...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: oh oh ... i have one. If you don't fully engage...

oh oh ... i have one. If you don't fully engage the turn signals, but instead just bump them up or down, you get exactly 3 flashes in the direction you bumped it. Not sure if this is a normal car...
  12. HOW TO: Changing 5MT Gear Oil (Manual Transmission)

Step 1: Obtain two quarts of 75w-80 gear oil (Owner's Manual recommended weight), a drain pan, a funnel with a long flex hose, a measuring cup, two clean glass jars, and a sharpie.

Step 2: Using...
  13. Replies
    Views

Ok.. as promised. The block heater dealer...

Ok.. as promised.
    The block heater dealer installed on my Mirage is Mitsubishi part# MZ314528.
    This should catalogue as the block heater for the 4cyl lancer motor. This is what fits..
    I plugged...