Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Finally got to work on the software part of the...

Finally got to work on the software part of the install. The old win XP 32 bit computer I borrowed/was given to me, needed work. I had to get a new battery ($13) add 1GB of memory ($7) so it would...
  2. Replies
    Views

I did not do any photos of the install but it was...

I did not do any photos of the install but it was easy enough. My original post described it. I did not have a stock back up camera, but bought one with the radio from the same manufacturer. I took...
  3. Replies
    Views

It's an Xtrons TB706APL I have a custom...

It's an Xtrons TB706APL

I have a custom ROM installed on the radio now and since it is rooted there are many things you can do to it. I think there is an Xposed module that will change volume...
  4. Replies
    Views

Of course! I usually have the torque dash up...

Of course! I usually have the torque dash up while I'm driving, music plays at the same time. Also for Google maps or Sygic navigation, music will still play and then silence when the nav gives voice...
  5. Replies
    Views

The rim may measure 15" outer edge to outer edge,...

The rim may measure 15" outer edge to outer edge, but the bead is smaller https://tireguides.com/TireTips/TireDocument/9
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Installed new HU ...

Installed new HU

http://xtrons.com/tb706apl-7-hd-digital-octa-core-64bit-32gb-2g-ram-android-6-multi-touch-screen-car-stereo-with-screen-mirroring-function-obd2.html

Full android unit. It's...
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Installed Keyless Entry/Alarm on my DS.

Installed Keyless Entry/Alarm on my DS.
  8. Replies
    Views

Fuel Economy Report

Not sure if this is the right place, but I'm excited! Just got my Mirage on Saturday, and yesterday discovered it had the mpg readout by the odometer. I started this morning on my 25 mile commute and...
  9. Replies
    Views

Well I think I did. $5,500 sound like a good...

Well I think I did. $5,500 sound like a good deal? Under $6000 TTL included.
  10. Replies
    Views

Howdy Y'all!

Hello from Texas Just bought a 2015 Mirage with just 11,236 miles on it. It was a repo, but aside from a minor door ding and a few scratches it is in great shape. I plan on putting in a better stereo...