Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

went to an auto show the other day with the...

went to an auto show the other day with the mirage in it, one thing i noticed was the way the door sounds when closed.. it sounds like it has insulation inside.
  2. Replies
    Views

some units have already arrived here in the...

some units have already arrived here in the Philippines.
    saw a pic of a GLX unit (base trim)

looks like the LED Taillight is for the higher model and also a direct fit to the old tail light...
  3. Replies
    Views

those are the standard 15" Alloy wheels found in...

those are the standard 15" Alloy wheels found in asian market hatchback mirages. specifically here in the Philippines.

the 14" ES wheels you guys have there are standard for the base model trim...
  4. Here's a short video showcasing the sound of the...

Here's a short video showcasing the sound of the Cherrybomb Glasspack on our Mirage. pretty much the same with the hatch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_zA9wh2yxk&
  5. Replies
    Views

Don't be afraid to rev it up every once in a...

Don't be afraid to rev it up every once in a while!, it goes upto around 6.7k before hitting the limiter.

It is more fun to drive a slow car fast than a fast car slow.
  6. added a ducktail spoiler using a rubber lip...

added a ducktail spoiler using a rubber lip skirt. found one for cheap, 800 PHP, that's a lot thicker and sturdier than the ones I used for my front bumper.

though I think the soft flexible ones...
  7. Replies
    Views

don't let that Ace brand anti rust paint near any...

don't let that Ace brand anti rust paint near any parts that get hot. It gets white shortly.
  8. maybe till well known brands like...

maybe till well known brands like Philips/Osram/Sylvania/Bosch offer LED bulbs in standard halogen type socket sizes, then I'll give them a try. :D
  9. Replies
    Views

bought me a shift knob as per this thread. ...

bought me a shift knob as per this thread.

it's a bit heavier than stock, definitely shifts abit smoother. not drastic though as I expected.

the unergonomic feel will take time to get used to...
  10. the 60:40 split seats for the sedan isn't...

the 60:40 split seats for the sedan isn't possible because there's an X brace behind the seats.
  11. yes. just a bad ground. i tried hanging a ground...

yes. just a bad ground. i tried hanging a ground wire on the horn from one of the mounting points of my grounding kit as seen on the pic. it won't be permanent. just did that to try if it's the root...
  12. can't get it off my head. even if it's almost...

can't get it off my head. even if it's almost midnight here. discovered that it's just bad grounding from the horns. coz the mounting point wasn't sanded down to bare metal. will do that in the...
  13. Replies
    Views

ive figured out the problem and its not the...

ive figured out the problem and its not the cable!

its the 2 rubber stoppers where the hood rests on the bumper. they were set too low. i just turned them counter clockwise one revolution to where...
  14. Replies
    Views

found this neat info in our facebook group...

found this neat info in our facebook group whereas a fellow filipino based on thailand made various test fits on what spring / shock combo will fit and be stiffer than stock.

they used rear...
  15. sprayed every joint I can see on the tranny. Test...

sprayed every joint I can see on the tranny. Test drove it and a bit of the notchiness is still there but it improved slightly. will observe over time
  16. my DIY Rear Upper Strut, recently repainted the...

my DIY Rear Upper Strut, recently repainted the ends and added washers.

17. Thread: Spoiler Shop

by gunlak
    Replies
    Views

they can probably do it. though they charge quite...

they can probably do it. though they charge quite a lot, their work speaks for themselves.

I estimate it'll be around 10,000 pesos
  18. I think the people from CavCrew fabricated this...

I think the people from CavCrew fabricated this sway bar. I contacted a guy named Johnny Adriano for the purchase on facebook. it's made from 19mm 4130 galvanized solid steel bar. feels really solid...
  19. hmm. locally manufactured products here in the...

hmm. locally manufactured products here in the Philippines don't usually have part numbers.. just like the Speedlab products.

The companies just specify which car brand and model they have...
  20. bought a washable cabin filter for my mirage and...

bought a washable cabin filter for my mirage and my dad's ford ranger. his truck eats up cabin filters and has been costly replacing them ever so often.

took this picture at night...
  21. Replies
    Views

made this months ago from a solid steel bar. I...

made this months ago from a solid steel bar. I just measured from end to end, pounded the ends flat and drilled.

checked it this afternoon to see if it's still straight and it is. was also a good...
  22. H&R Sport Springs 4803

H&R Sport Springs

23. found a set of h&r springs for around $150 ...

found a set of h&r springs for around $150

they really are alot comfier. and theyre even lower than the maxspeeds, which is nice!. i can now traverse bad roads faster.

though same as the...
  24. @mitsumi, already sold the mudguards yesterday. ...

@mitsumi, already sold the mudguards yesterday.

============
    bought a new rubber hanger (toyota OEM) for the middle muffler and had a cherry bomb glasspack installed in place of the stock...
  25. for the Thai market Mirage, there's this safety...

for the Thai market Mirage, there's this safety feature first introduced in the upcoming Montero/Pajero Sport.

there's a neat preview of the new orange one's too.
Page 1 of 2 1 2