Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I got multiple scary stories, all from my prison...

I got multiple scary stories, all from my prison experience as a small middle class white boy in a very scary environment.

Here’s one, short and sweet….early on, I made the mistake of going in...
  2. Unfortunately, Toyota has cancelled the manual on...

Unfortunately, Toyota has cancelled the manual on the Corolla for 2023. Only the rally model GR has one now.
  3. Least reliable: 1985 Audi 5000S. Car was...

Least reliable:

1985 Audi 5000S. Car was beautiful inside and still looked really good on the outside, despite a few rust holes (Audi was first to use galvanized steel). Those holes and the fact...
  4. The Prius C is reportedly also on the chopping...

The Prius C is reportedly also on the chopping block. Only 8400 were sold through October of last year.
  5. Replies
    Views

I can provide a little insight here. I have 2...

I can provide a little insight here. I have 2 Fiat 1.4 turbos, one in the light 2 door 500 and one in a heavier 4 door 500X. A forum member lost his 500X due to a hailstorm and offered to sell me...
  6. Thread: Accident

by Carfreak09
    Replies
    Views

Yep, I was shocked too. The Spark was $501 per 6...

Yep, I was shocked too. The Spark was $501 per 6 months and the Mirage was somewhere around $743. The Spark was almost exactly the same to insure as my 2013 Fiat 500 turbo and less then my 2016...
  7. Go to Webasto's website. They have an installer...

Go to Webasto's website. They have an installer locator based on zip code. This is not something a regular dealer service department can do. Webasto makes top quality products, in fact many...
  8. Replies
    Views

After 3 years, FINALLY drove one

I've been a member/admirer of the Mirage for the past 3 years and finally made it to the dealer to drive one. The salesman was super low pressure and didnt even require me to go inside to talk...
  9. Replies
    Views

Dropping the SE manual really ticks me off! ...

Dropping the SE manual really ticks me off! While the radio/Bluetooth/backup cam was the main thing I liked about the SE and it's now on the ES, I still wanted the cruise control, keyless ignition,...
  10. I found an interesting article on the history of...

I found an interesting article on the history of the CVT. I had no idea it was developed by the Dutch and first appeared in the DAF in the late 50s, which was later bought by Volvo. Surprising...
  11. Replies
    Views

They have good deals down here in central...

They have good deals down here in central Florida. Rc Hill has 17 ES models listed as low as $8600 although that includes military rebate so add another $500 and their dealer fee is high at $895,...
  12. I meant to say with seats up the space is...

I meant to say with seats up the space is comparable. With seats down, the Mirage has much better cargo space. I realized my mistake afterwards. I'd have to look again to be sure, but when I...
  13. For those who like to have some fun while...

For those who like to have some fun while driving, Fiat is the best choice as the aftermarket is FULL of upgrades. Sway bars, shocks, lowering springs, improved throttle response, etc etc. It's...
  14. Lot of heresay and untruths in here. The Mirage...

Lot of heresay and untruths in here. The Mirage and 500 have not been compared because the Mirage is basic family transportation and the 500 is a fashion statement/decent performer in base form and...
  15. That's odd though.....I've never heard of a loose...

That's odd though.....I've never heard of a loose gas cap preventing the car from starting.
  16. Replies
    Views

I saw a 2017 Mirage ES on the highway in central...

I saw a 2017 Mirage ES on the highway in central Florida today. It was gray and passed me like I was standing still even though I was cruising at 78. Those 4 extra hp must really change its...
  17. I actually really like the updated styling. It...

I actually really like the updated styling. It definitely looks more grown up, mature, and expensive. They added features you can't even get on other economy cars so that's nice. I'm not looking...
  18. Replies
    Views

Good to hear this car was a potential anomaly. I...

Good to hear this car was a potential anomaly. I have always liked Mitsubishi and want to support/see them succeed. I've owned in the past a 93 Diamanté ES, 93 Expo LRV Sport, 02 Lancer OZ Rally...