Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Mine adjusts with the dash

Mine adjusts with the dash
  2. Did you check the instrument panel brightness...

Did you check the instrument panel brightness level setting in the MID? They may have turned it all the way down to off for some bizarro reason.
  3. Replies
    Views

I think it's just corrosion on the rotors from...

I think it's just corrosion on the rotors from sitting. A light coat of rust forms on the rotors but less under the pads. When you take off after it sits the pad hops over the clean section causing...
  4. Replies
    Views

Your engine running reminds me of a sewing...

Your engine running reminds me of a sewing machine. Have you checked your oil level lately?
  5. Replies
    Views

Well you induced a bunch of belt slippage while...

Well you induced a bunch of belt slippage while throttling. Not exactly the best for the CVT for sure but realistically you probably haven't permanently damaged it. You could change the fluid. It...
  6. Thread: Spoiler loose?

by daleWV
    Replies
    Views

2017 feels a little loose too..

2017 feels a little loose too..
  7. Replies
    Views

My 2014 spoiler feels a little loose also, it's...

My 2014 spoiler feels a little loose also, it's normal.
  8. I agree.

I agree.
  9. Most cars in that high of temp idling will blow a...

Most cars in that high of temp idling will blow a little warmer air until you start moving. When moving, you'll get more air movement across the condenser and cooler air from the a/c. Keep in mind,...
  10. Get a meat thermometer (or the like). Set the AC...

Get a meat thermometer (or the like). Set the AC to 61, put the thermometer in the center dash vent, and set the controls so air just blows through those vents. Crank the blower speed up about...