Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I loved how it felt with the Eibach springs and...

I loved how it felt with the Eibach springs and factory struts and shocks but the rear shocks wore out very fast for me. I ended up switching to coilovers but now I am going to go back to the eibach...
  2. Replies
    Views

It is from Cleveland but was not driven in...

It is from Cleveland but was not driven in winter. I bought it from snowbirds that used it to tow behind their camper when they migrated to Florida for the winters.

3. Replies
    Views

Sorry it took so long for the reply! I have had...

Sorry it took so long for the reply! I have had them on for over a year so far and no issues at all. They are very hard even in their softest setting but I like them like that so it is not an issue...
  4. Thread: GT Wish List

by Gnarles2
    Replies
    Views

Until the last generation, they all had automated...

Until the last generation, they all had automated manual transmissions. The last and most recent generation were available with 5 speed manuals as well as an automated manual.
  5. Replies
    Views

I have a CVT and it sounds exactly like mine. It...

I have a CVT and it sounds exactly like mine. It has been like that since new and now I am so used to it.
  6. Awesome! Maybe they were sold out for a minute....

Awesome! Maybe they were sold out for a minute. They have been in a few months and they are still working great. I can see so much better at night with these. The white light is a big help for older...
  7. I have these for the headlights ...

I have these for the headlights

https://amzn.to/2Dk8VIM

I have these for the fog lights

https://amzn.to/2qrQV6F

I love them. They are so much nicer at night and they are not blinding to...
  8. Very impressive actually! I hope Mitsubishi can...

Very impressive actually! I hope Mitsubishi can make a big comeback. I think the next generations of the Outlander, Outlander Sport and Mirage will make or break them so I hope they do not make any...
  9. Replies
    Views

Godspeed coilovers

So I have had the coilovers installed for about a week so far and I want to give my initial impressions. I will be taking the car to New Jersey tomorrow evening and will have a chance to get a lot of...
  10. That is pretty awesome! Did you hear that,...

That is pretty awesome! Did you hear that, aftermarket parts makers??? lol
  11. Replies
    Views

Godspeed coilovers installed. Once I have them...

Godspeed coilovers installed. Once I have them all dialed in and driven on a few weeks I will write a review of them. 12228 12230 12231
  12. Replies
    Views

I just ordered these over the weekend and will...

I just ordered these over the weekend and will have them on Wednesday. I took my car to New Jersey last week and after that long drive it made me realize how bad the suspension has gotten over the 2...
  13. It is funny that you asked! I am probably going...

It is funny that you asked! I am probably going to be ordering them sometime in the next week or so. I was noticing for the past few weeks that the rear shocks are not wearing evenly and it feels...
  14. Replies
    Views

I have drilled and slotted rotors and the high...

I have drilled and slotted rotors and the high performance pads on my car from brakeperformance. They are an improvement over the factory equipment but they are a bit louder. Them being a bit louder...
  15. Replies
    Views

Here is an updated picture of the car. I changed...

Here is an updated picture of the car. I changed the carbon fiber to a shiny version. It looks so much nicer and it is nice that it can be waxed like the rest of the car. 9488 9489

This is the...
  16. I get that you purchased a Scion iA and I...

I get that you purchased a Scion iA and I understand your reasons why. If it was available at steep discounts at the time I purchased my Mirage, I may have bought an iA as well. The point of my post...
  17. Replies
    Views

That looks good! A good way to get better...

That looks good! A good way to get better handling on a budget!.
  18. Replies
    Views

Yes I agree 100%. That is part of the reason why...

Yes I agree 100%. That is part of the reason why I have not attempted to do it myself. I want someone who really knows what they are doing to install them for me.

I should totally rent my car out...
  19. Great looking car!

Great looking car!
  20. Replies
    Views

I have something similar and I am still amazed at...

I have something similar and I am still amazed at how good it sounds.
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Re-wrapped the hood and gave it a good detail. I...

Re-wrapped the hood and gave it a good detail. I was able to get all the signs of winter off of it.

22. Replies
    Views

Beautiful. I need those headlights and tail lights

Beautiful. I need those headlights and tail lights
  23. Replies
    Views

This is a members car and he did a good job with...

This is a members car and he did a good job with the factory wheels. Painted them and added chrome trim rings. 8686
  24. Replies
    Views

Please do not do the hood scoop. I tried it...

Please do not do the hood scoop. I tried it before as well just to see how I would like it and after about 2 weeks I was over it. Not only did it not fit the hood perfectly (so it looks cheesy), it...
  25. Replies
    Views

I do not own one but I have looked at them before...

I do not own one but I have looked at them before to possibly make a small camper van. They also have a Chevrolet version of the NV200 called the City Express and I have seen them for sale cheaper...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4