Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I scheduled an appointment with the dealership...

I scheduled an appointment with the dealership today. They verified the heater core had failed although did not say specifically what/how. To my surprise they had me in and out in under 3 hours,...
  2. Unfortunately the leak looks like its coming from...

Unfortunately the leak looks like its coming from up inside the heater core area. No unplugged hoses that I could see
  3. Heater core failure, 2015 DE with 33k miles (Update: fixed under warranty)

Hey folks! Long time no chat. I picked up a new job so my forum lurking time went ka-splat!

Just wanted to let ya'll know I have a heater core failure on my 2015 DE at 33k miles. Coolant leaking...
  4. Replies
    Views

Any kayak owners out there?

Howdy folks -

I have been thinking about purchasing a tandem kayak over the past few years and I might finally invest in one this year. I think it would provide great bonding time for my eldest...
  5. Replies
    Views

The Mini wheels themselves have worked 100%...

The Mini wheels themselves have worked 100% perfect. I rode them with the winter tires all last summer and fall. As expected the tread was too low to continue to use them this winter. I believe my...
  6. Fuel prices around my area have been pretty...

Fuel prices around my area have been pretty stable at a "tolerable" level ($2.71/gal) for quite a while. If the Mirage were around back when gas was pushing $4/gal I bet we would have sold a boat...
  7. HEY Interstate Mitsubishi, that's where I bought...

HEY Interstate Mitsubishi, that's where I bought my Mirage!
  8. Replies
    Views

I live about 30 minutes east of Erie PA and we...

I live about 30 minutes east of Erie PA and we definitely have some snow. Another 15-20" due today and tomorrow. My Mirage with a decent set of snow tires has been an absolute beast in this mess so...
  9. Replies
    Views

After using the LED headlights for 8 months I...

After using the LED headlights for 8 months I would say my opinion of them is 50/50.

I still stick by the comment I made earlier -they certainly aren't designed to be installed in our reflector...
  10. Replies
    Views

Poll: But.... no DE love? 9940

But.... no DE love?

11. FOR SALE: 1999 Honda Shadow ACE 750 chain drive

Ever since I bought the Mirage (and had another kid) my poor old bike has sat in my garage. She really needs someone to ride her. I'm located roughly 45 minutes from Erie PA if anyone is interested....
  12. Replies
    Views

Last year we packed up and traveled from near...

Last year we packed up and traveled from near Erie PA to Harrisburg PA which is around a 4.5 hour drive, all through those hills and back roads.

Same exact performance as what you said but with...
  13. Replies
    Views

Fog light surrounds done. Besides a few goofs I...

Fog light surrounds done. Besides a few goofs I think it did alright. One of these days I'll get some fog lights in there

14. Replies
    Views

Went for it today. I think I must have put 10...

Went for it today. I think I must have put 10 layers on. And I let it dry a bit too long so the tape was tricky. I had to take a knife to it. From a little distance you can't see my mistakes hahah.
  15. Replies
    Views

I love seeing people take used items and turn...

I love seeing people take used items and turn them into something nice. Looks good!
  16. Replies
    Views

Oh boy. I found my next project. These look...

Oh boy. I found my next project. These look glorious!
  17. Replies
    Views

That was my problem. A couple years ago I was...

That was my problem. A couple years ago I was driving a 95 Cherokee which averaged 13-15 mpg back and forth to work. Gas costs were breaking the bank. I gave up and bought a Mirage. Now gas is about...
  18. Replies
    Views

Howdy! Just adding my experience here. I got my...

Howdy! Just adding my experience here. I got my LED headlights installed last Saturday. This guide is 100% spot on and I have nothing to add to it. But I WILL say this part is an absolute MUST:

19. Replies
    Views

Learning as I go - thank you for the info!

Learning as I go - thank you for the info!
  20. Replies
    Views

So my wife caught me snapping pics of the Mirage...

So my wife caught me snapping pics of the Mirage when I got the wheels installed. She finds it absolutely hilarious that I'm constantly looking at the car and taking pictures "for the forum people"...
  21. Replies
    Views

HAH! My Weathertech floor mats arrived Saturday....

HAH! My Weathertech floor mats arrived Saturday. I just cleaned the car and installed them yesterday! :D

Waiting for my LED headlights to get here next...
  22. Replies
    Views

I purchased a set of these the other day. I'll...

I purchased a set of these the other day. I'll post a write-up when they get here and I get them installed:
  23. Replies
    Views

2013 Mini Cooper wheel swap

(Shoutout to Eggman)

I bought a set of 2013 Mini Cooper 15" wheels off Craigslist ($150!) with 175/65/r15 snow/mud tires included. No studs. I plan to use these as summer wheels and save my old...
  24. Replies
    Views

I'm heading up to visit the seller for these ones...

I'm heading up to visit the seller for these ones Saturday. Fingers crossed! She says they are practically new, just dirty :D

https://buffalo.craigslist.org/wto/6002383041.html
  25. Replies
    Views

I just read a thread from last year where people...

I just read a thread from last year where people were topping out at 111 mph before hitting a limiter in the 2017. That's pretty wild
Page 1 of 2 1 2