Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Mine isnt a push start model I have an old school...

Mine isnt a push start model I have an old school key.
  2. 6.5" Speakers into Rear of non speaker equipped model

My model didnt come with rear speakers and I decided to add some cheapo ones. Picked up a pair of boss 6.5" on amazon for $12.88 and had some fun. The rear does have the wires installed but they are...
  3. Replies
    Views

So far its perfect, no nasty stiff ride or...

So far its perfect, no nasty stiff ride or jarring, no noises or rattling, even ride height but way improved body roll and carrying capacity. Now I can have 3 adults in it and some cargo and it...
  4. Replies
    Views

If you planned on shoving 1200lb of stuff into a...

If you planned on shoving 1200lb of stuff into a mirage, you shouldnt have gotten a mirage lol. Its bad enough to turn and brake with just my 220lb self, cant imagine an extra 1000lb, is this your...
  5. Replies
    Views

I cant speak about the se model because we dont...

I cant speak about the se model because we dont have it in pr. As far as the other yaris im 99% sure all years will work, part numbers may differ but are identical. I currently have 2005 yaris ksport...
  6. Replies
    Views

Better Trunk Floor DIY

I needed to improve the trunk floor on this car because it was just terrible. Groceries or frozen items would bend and warp the stock cardboard.... Decided to go with PVC because its cheap, light,...
  7. Replies
    Views

4 hands with normal fingers lol. We had to try...

4 hands with normal fingers lol. We had to try cause the springs are so soft.. the ride height alone demonstrates that.... the weight of the car was enough to compress those longer springs to shorter...
  8. Replies
    Views

I should have clarified this from the beginning....

I should have clarified this from the beginning. The Mirage springs are indeed longer but they are so soft that the weight of the car compresses them so much (without passengers) that the ride height...
  9. Replies
    Views

Of course I dont mind, im happy to be part of...

Of course I dont mind, im happy to be part of this community :) you guys can count on more mods from me pretty soon.
  10. Replies
    Views

I did indeed measure 24.5 inches floor to wheel...

I did indeed measure 24.5 inches floor to wheel well, exactly the same before and after. The rear doesnt bottom out like it did before over speed bumps. I managed 80mph on the highway with the...
  11. Replies
    Views

Guys, they fit perfectly and preserve stock...

Guys, they fit perfectly and preserve stock height. They ride way better than the originals even with a 300lb friend in the back. I kept the stock shocks for now but if you wanted it stiffer, Yaris...
  12. Replies
    Views

Fit rear springs fit the Yaris so I would assume...

Fit rear springs fit the Yaris so I would assume Yaris springs fit the Mirage, as for the rear shocks I had E46 shocks in the Yaris and since those can go on Mirages I assume those will fit too. The...