Search:

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I’m past the point in my life where I will buy a...

I’m past the point in my life where I will buy a used vehicle. I’m too anal about maintaining my stuff and I know the vast majority of people are the opposite when it comes to vehicles.
  2. Replies
    Views

Yeah I don’t think they offer a manual anymore...

Yeah I don’t think they offer a manual anymore just like the mirage. 30avg lifetime is great though
  3. Nationwide on auto trader it shows 86 versa...

Nationwide on auto trader it shows 86 versa manuals. Not a lot but if a guy took a one way flight to grab one it’s doable
  4. Our se 2017’s had a manual of course plus cruise,...

Our se 2017’s had a manual of course plus cruise, auto climate, push button start, chrome gauge accents, color matched stuff outside, fog lights and might be forgetting stuff. We got each for 11,500...
  5. Replies
    Views

Another 3 cylinder on the block

Did you bros see the new release of the Toyota Corolla GR?!?!

Wow. 3cyl 1.6L turbo AWD 6spd manual ONLY and wait for it…..300 horsepower and 273lbft holy smokes I’m impressed.

This thing will...
  6. Replies
    Views

Is Audrey the giant Andre's wife? Lmao And the...

Is Audrey the giant Andre's wife? Lmao

And the hulk turned green.

Otherwise, carry on! Ha
  7. Replies
    Views

I love riding scooters ever since I rode my zuma...

I love riding scooters ever since I rode my zuma 50 for two years. I actually put like 1,600mi on it my first year which is a good amount for a 50cc in the midwest (limited road options and months...
  8. The scangauge had no problems in the mirage obd 2...

The scangauge had no problems in the mirage obd 2 port
  9. Mirage isn't the only car with cheap thin paint.

My new Corolla has the same thin junk paint the Mirage has.

2,300mi and I live in an area with good roads and already multiple small chips on the bumper and hood. Unacceptable.

The latest one...
  10. The mirage has bike tires and I'm sure a one...

The mirage has bike tires and I'm sure a one wheel drive set up so in a manual I'm positive it should leave some enasave on the blacktop, the colder the surface the better. Rev er up to 5-6k, drop...
  11. Replies
    Views

Do it. My coworker bought a 2005 with over 170k...

Do it. My coworker bought a 2005 with over 170k on it two years ago and has had no issues even though upper midwest cold winters.
  12. Replies
    Views

I love how much people dissect the nuances of oil...

I love how much people dissect the nuances of oil for their car but don't think twice or care about the food they shove down their throat lol

I ran 0w-30 in my mirages without issue.
  13. Replies
    Views

They will be. There is already a 2020 corolla cvt...

They will be. There is already a 2020 corolla cvt that is a delivery vehicle for all the ride share and food etcvwith some outrageously high mileage.

My LE with convenience package was 19,100.
  14. Replies
    Views

This is true. I will be signing autographs from...

This is true. I will be signing autographs from 1-3pm today.

My Corolla is nipping at the heels of my 5spd Mirage as far as gas mileage. Its extremely close real world.

My Mirage was...
  15. Replies
    Views

Snowblowers; what ya got?

So I sold my 10yr old MTD 24" two stage. It had a 208cc engine and didn't owe me anything after almost a decade of service it was still running well but decided I'm going to upgrade this year.
  16. The news had a public service announcement for...

The news had a public service announcement for people not to use plastic bags to put gasoline in! I'm just going to come out and say it. People are very dumb. These same fools bought up all the...
  17. Thread: Farpoint Farms?

by Pryme
    Replies
    Views

He likes long walks on the beach and fishing off...

He likes long walks on the beach and fishing off the end of a quiet dock. And his blood type is O-neg
  18. Replies
    Views

I just knew that prices on gas and other goods...

I just knew that prices on gas and other goods would go up with a change in administration so thats exactly why I unloaded my gas chugging truck for a fuel sipper. And because used truck prices were...
  19. Thread: Ford Escape?

by Pryme
    Replies
    Views

What a dog, the rav4 prime has 304hp and does...

What a dog, the rav4 prime has 304hp and does 0-60 in 5.6sec. I couldn't believe those stats but it's true.
  20. Thread: Ford Escape?

by Pryme
    Replies
    Views

The lane keep assist is annoying, I turned it...

The lane keep assist is annoying, I turned it off the second day I had my corolla. Say there is a merging of two lanes into one and you decide to float on over before they actually merge, the wheel...
  21. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the NMC. Figure it out lol

Welcome to the NMC.

Figure it out lol
  22. Replies
    Views

The xp is the mirage filter. One glorious thing...

The xp is the mirage filter.
    One glorious thing though is the location of this filter on the corolla is literally on the bottom right next to the oil pan drain plug. Literally the easiest filter...
  23. Replies
    Views

So Toyota gives two years of "toyota care" but...

So Toyota gives two years of "toyota care" but the Corolla is speced for 10k mile oil changes. Lmao good one! No way I'll be running the original oil for 10k miles. So I picked up a filter. The...
  24. Replies
    Views

20775 Same route as the 44.4 yesterday but...

Same route as the 44.4 yesterday but made two lights I missed yesterday. All else the same.
  25. Replies
    Views

Yeah I had to type in a ton of numbers from their...

Yeah I had to type in a ton of numbers from their website, it's an X xgauge, correct.
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4