Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Congrats!

Congrats!
  2. 5344 Here is another picture. Conor

Here is another picture.

Conor
  3. Wow. Well, hopefully, it is something that is...

Wow. Well, hopefully, it is something that is easily fixed. In the meantime, enjoy your new car!

:cool:
  4. Every so often a forum member changes our their...

Every so often a forum member changes our their set of tires for something else, and puts their old set up for sale. You might be able to find some that way. Also, there are various threads about...
  5. Be aware on the Weather-Tech floor liner on the...

Be aware on the Weather-Tech floor liner on the passenger side it's a little too long and can easily disconnect the A/C condenser drain tube which will cause the condensation drainage to leak into...
  6. Congratulations on your new car! Nice photos, by...

Congratulations on your new car! Nice photos, by the way. Thanks for sharing. Any ideas or plan on upgrades? How do you plan on using your new car?
  7. Looks awesome!

Looks awesome!
  8. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new...

Welcome to the site and congrats on the new Mirage!
  9. Replies
    Views

Welcome! You will enjoy your mirage as we all do,...

Welcome! You will enjoy your mirage as we all do, but please do yourself a favor and get the Yaris center console and the ultra racing read away bar ;)
  10. Replies
    Views

Welcome! I hope Ricart treated you right. I...

Welcome!

I hope Ricart treated you right. I wanted an ES 5-speed, didn't have any in stock, and played the "come on down and we'll find where we can get you one" game. So I did, and it turns...
  11. Replies
    Views

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I also...

Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I also bought my Mirage yesterday, and can really appreciate what you're saying.

Have a look around here, there's a real wealth of information that will...
  12. Replies
    Views

Welcome aboard! Btw clutch on Mirage is cable...

Welcome aboard!

Btw clutch on Mirage is cable driven, not hydrolic and adjustable with small wheel on top of the transmission. Any new car I drove had grabby clutch, it takes a couple hundred...
  13. Replies
    Views

Good to see you here, brother! I am glad you...

Good to see you here, brother! I am glad you decided to take advantage of Mitsubishi's incredibly generous rebates.
  14. Replies
    Views

As a former owner of multiple Metro's you'll find...

As a former owner of multiple Metro's you'll find the Mirage a worthy successor.
  15. Replies
    Views

welcome!

welcome!
  16. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum. Get some pictures in your...

Welcome to the forum. Get some pictures in your "garage" when you have a chance