Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Midwest Mitsubishi Mirage Meet 2021

OK, sure let's do this! Will be similar to last year, except with only two months of notice.

Starts on 6/26/21 9:00am at Kletzsch Park picnic area 5 for a morning in the park in Glendale before...
  2. 20848

3. Replies
    Views

For 3 pounds per wheel, I would just buy the...

For 3 pounds per wheel, I would just buy the wheels you want to look at on your car for the next X years. If you're about to drop $700 on a set of wheels and tires, I wouldn't let a $70 savings be a...
  4. Replies
    Views

This is the easiest way to do it. I put this in...

This is the easiest way to do it. I put this in my '92 Ford Explorer tonight for an aftermarket GPS unit. Ring terminal goes on a grounded bolt, fuse goes into a position in the fuse box with...
  5. Replies
    Views

To remove the end, there is a pin on it and you...

To remove the end, there is a pin on it and you may just use a small cutter or pliers to remove it so that you can also remove the latch that was left there when the cable broke.

Then,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Fuel Efficient 15-Inch Wheels and Tires

I'm running a 15-inch wheel/tire combination worth considering if you want to improve your Mirage’s appearance/handling without sacrificing fuel economy. I've driven 100,000+ miles on this setup and...
  7. Replies
    Views

Larger tire

I have 185X65 X14 tire and kia rims on my 2015 mirage. Make a big difference. lots of room for bigger tire
  8. The problem I see happening is it's going to be...

The problem I see happening is it's going to be difficult to locate and test older vehicles and determine they were operating the way they were intended to at the time of manufacture and at the same...