Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Very true all GDI engines prone:...

Very true all GDI engines prone:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gasoline_direct_injection#Drawbacks
  2. Replies
    Views

These are the numerous reasons why I think towing...

These are the numerous reasons why I think towing with the Mirage is sketchy at best.
    1: The Mirage has a very soft suspension with minimal dampening and rebound control from the stock Tokico's. Not...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hi Inuvik, there's a little slot at the front to...

Hi Inuvik, there's a little slot at the front to remove the light cover... Put a small screwdriver in there and gently lever it, came out no dramas.. :)
  4. Replies
    Views

LED interior light has been installed.... LOVE...

LED interior light has been installed.... LOVE IT....

5. Replies
    Views

LOL we can't import cars to Australia that are...

LOL we can't import cars to Australia that are already sold here... :)
  6. Replies
    Views

I might seal the wires, by putting a piece of...

I might seal the wires, by putting a piece of automotive tape underneath the wires against the plastic, stick the wires to the tape to hold them in place, then put more tape and a grey piece of...
  7. Replies
    Views

Nothing changes as far as its function, so it...

Nothing changes as far as its function, so it will still only operate when you open the rear hatch, and no it doesn't stuff with your electricals, as you buy the correct adapter like listed above and...
  8. Replies
    Views

but is it safe to just to that? what i mean, will...

but is it safe to just to that? what i mean, will it not cause any electrical problems? doesnt have to add like resistor etc.? sorry i dont have a background with electricals and stuff.;) oh BTW,...
  9. Replies
    Views

I just bought the abovementioned adapter and an...

I just bought the abovementioned adapter and an LED strip... I need more light in the back of the car....
  10. Replies
    Views

I sure will Mav... The globes will take about 3...

I sure will Mav... The globes will take about 3 weeks to get here, so I'll be sure to document the modification on my thread and here....:)
  11. Hi JT, Thank you so much for that, but there was...

Hi JT, Thank you so much for that, but there was no twisting in my problem, my connection is L shaped and square so you had to push down on C (the little blackclip) while pulling down on D (the...
  12. Replies
    Views

Really, any carwash that is not touchless is...

Really, any carwash that is not touchless is messing up your paint. Typically you can SEE the dirt on the brushes of those spinning brushes, what do you think that's doing to your paint lol. Those...
  13. I think many of you aren't addressing the man's...

I think many of you aren't addressing the man's concerns and understanding his dilemma. Clearly, the car is a tool for him and it's distressing to have purchased a less functional device than his...
  14. Thread: Car Washes

by DemiRage
    Replies
    Views

Mine did the same thing. Bought a Prius antenna...

Mine did the same thing. Bought a Prius antenna (12", same threading) on eBay for about $6. It doesn't flop around and hit the roof.

Edit: More correctly, a cheap knock off of the 08 Prius wire...
  15. My manual mirage gets me 40 mpg if I drive it...

My manual mirage gets me 40 mpg if I drive it like an idiot teenager. If I drive carefully and try to get the best mileage, run 65 mph and the weather is warm, I can easily get 50 mpg.

If I use...
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The stuff I use is only available through toyota...

The stuff I use is only available through toyota touch (dealership's personal detailing surplus) called Diamond Kote paint sealant, it's over 100$ for a bottle smaller than 16oz but it goes a long...
  17. Replies
    Views

Sticky: @ Maverick - !! You do all THAT once a week??! ...

@ Maverick - !! You do all THAT once a week??!

Anyways, I saw your post on my 'Back 2 Black' thread. It's kind of funny because the day you posted that was the first time I ever used a clay bar. ...
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Firstly always claybar if you haven't washed in a...

Firstly always claybar if you haven't washed in a week or so, this will prevent dirt and tar from scratching your clearcoat.

use a car soap, this stuff is designed to lubricate while not removing...
  19. Green Car Reports Article (2014 Mirage: 6 month update)

John Briggs wrote another nice little article on his daughters ownership experience thusfar.

And he even mentions the forum! :D
  20. Replies
    Views

Good idea. Along the same lines, the Mirage...

Good idea.

Along the same lines, the Mirage wikipedia page is pretty negative... Needs some info added about the car's awards... I should do that.
  21. Replies
    Views

Reviews on Edmunds

I recently posted on Edmund's Auto website. I notice that several people found my review helpful. We need to get out there and post more positive reviews about our ownerships with the Mirage. Just a...
  22. Yeah, the Euro & JDM Mirages have the lowest drag...

Yeah, the Euro & JDM Mirages have the lowest drag coefficient.

Regenerative braking is done through the alternator: when you decelerate in gear, charging current increases, which puts more of a...
  23. You do :) Not an official mitsu tech though. We...

You do :) Not an official mitsu tech though. We got three guys that received mitsu training that makes it official,and fortunately I'm not one of them!

The caster specs are pretty normal:...
  24. just a lad in Seattle with a brand new Mirage!

Hello! Discovered this website and thought I would join. I was actually looking at Subarus, however, I saw this at a Mitsubishi lot and really dig it. I bought myself a silver, manual DE 2015 Mirage....
  25. Sticky: Added another couple of links. If anyone...

Added another couple of links.

If anyone notices something is missing from the list, just post it here and it'll get added.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3