Search:

Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. It too bad the Sport can’t hit 40 MPG. I really...

It too bad the Sport can’t hit 40 MPG. I really like that car. Idk if 35 MPG is even realistic with 4 extra PSI on all tyres.

Interestingly speaking, the Mazda CX-5 (compact SUV) from 2013-2016...
  2. I have many customers who own Outlanders. The...

I have many customers who own Outlanders. The full size Outlander seems to be the better one. For some reason, the Sport seems to go through wheel bearings in my experience.
  3. Sadly I don't know if I would want a used one....

Sadly I don't know if I would want a used one. People beat the snot out of "cheaper" cars and I don't want to inherit someone's abuse anymore.
  4. 2019 was the last year a manual was available. ...

2019 was the last year a manual was available. It’s the sole reason I bought mine. It was now or never.
  5. Replies
    Views

If Mitsubishi made an AWD 5-speed manual OS at...

If Mitsubishi made an AWD 5-speed manual OS at some point, I would probably own one already.

My former 2000 Honda CR-V (2.0L /AWD 5-speed manual) is my favorite vehicle of all time. The...
  6. I had a 2019 5 speed. Loved it. Was offered more...

I had a 2019 5 speed. Loved it. Was offered more than I paid for it new back in the odd days to sell it and did. Very much regret the hell out of that decision... wish I still had it.

The...
  7. I have a 2019 OS 5 speed manual. Almost 60k...

I have a 2019 OS 5 speed manual. Almost 60k miles, zero issues. Absolutely love it, never selling it. My mpg's listed on my fuelly avatar are lifetime of my ownership since new and is up to date...
  8. Mirages are selling...but there's little/no...

Mirages are selling...but there's little/no supply. White Bear used to stock 50-60 Mirages a few years ago. Now they might have 10-15. My local dealer might have 1 in stock every 3 months. ...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sad but true. Since I am 59 years old & have...

Sad but true. Since I am 59 years old & have never bought an automatic vehicle, you can probably guess how I feel? The huge discounts from your Mirage SE manual days are long gone, too.

From my...
  10. Replies
    Views

He identified as a green woman of color.

He identified as a green woman of color.
  11. I guess the wife is doing her part while her v6...

I guess the wife is doing her part while her v6 suv thing sits in the garage lol. She puts on way more miles than I do in a week, driving to appointments across the city multiple times a week.

I...
  12. Good I'm on day 2 with my scangaugeII

Good I'm on day 2 with my scangaugeII
  13. Replies
    Views

Yep I log on fuelly too, obvious given my...

Yep I log on fuelly too, obvious given my signature I know. Showing off just how good my cars are capable of publicly is why I do it. I keep my master fuel up list in Excel with some derived...
  14. Thread: Anyone on fuelly?

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

Nope! I don't really care for the breed my...

Nope! I don't really care for the breed my friend breeds. She has standard poodles. I was just helping her out. You can have up to three liters per year without being considered a breeder. She...
  15. Thread: Anyone on fuelly?

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

I live in SW Wisconsin, but my parents live north...

I live in SW Wisconsin, but my parents live north of Green Bay. My dad will be 81 in a couple weeks. I've been making the trip up there more often in recent years, & that takes me through the Fox...
  16. Replies
    Views

I've got 10 to 12 cars that I log on fuelly (for...

I've got 10 to 12 cars that I log on fuelly (for years). One or two may not be active any longer.
  17. Thread: Anyone on fuelly?

by Mark
    Replies
    Views

Thanks for stating the obvious differences...

Thanks for stating the obvious differences between a Mirage & a Corolla. Toyota Corolla is a great car!

I drive through the Fox Valley area of Wisconsin quite quite often. I drive everywhere...
  18. Replies
    Views

Linked in my sig, as well. I use aCar, and it...

Linked in my sig, as well. I use aCar, and it syncs to Fuelly.
  19. Replies
    Views

Linked in my Sig! Well the old car was at least....

Linked in my Sig! Well the old car was at least. Never bothered to set up the '15 DE CVT since I hate it.
  20. Replies
    Views

Well, that other thread got closed so I'll leave...

Well, that other thread got closed so I'll leave this here. It's good for a laugh. https://www.fuelly.com/car/dodge/ram_3500/2005/whitedually/570818/fuelchart
    This years goal is to get under 7mpg...
  21. Replies
    Views

Here's my black car log...

Here's my black car log and the white one I sold
  22. Replies
    Views

I've been tracking mine for years on Fuelly also....

I've been tracking mine for years on Fuelly also. I also track mileage on the official EPA site also where you can keep a fuel log and people can look and compare to the advertised mpg. Needless to...
  23. Replies
    Views

All should walk, bike, shut all utilities and eat...

All should walk, bike, shut all utilities and eat grass. We are down for the challenge. The most vocal eco on our street get multiple deliveries daily usps, ups, fedex, amazon, grocery, and take out....
  24. Replies
    Views

Land here in NY was once covered by ice, then...

Land here in NY was once covered by ice, then water, now useable land. These changes occured way before the 19th century Industrial Revolution. The Ice age was 20000 years ago! No one was driving...
  25. Replies
    Views

Here's one ...

Here's one https://turo.com/ca/en/car-rental/united-states/phoenix-az/mitsubishi/mirage/863163?searchId=ivgbA7z1
    It's a cvt model, not sure if you're into that kinda thing.

PS>..Don't get so...
Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 4