Search:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. I know this is old thread but just in case anyone...

I know this is old thread but just in case anyone in future is searching for CR1616, do know that you can also use CR1620 and that it is preferred because its same size (16 mm diameter) and has a...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hey Guys I was out of the country for a few...

Hey Guys I was out of the country for a few weeks. But seems the noise was from the cheap tires I had selected (Fortune Brand). They are very loud about 4000 miles in. I should not have been such...
  3. 6 high school girls killed in a Chevy Spark crash

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vJ1xssyxxs

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/03/22/tishomingo-oklahoma-crash-high-school-students/7134319001/

Six teenage girls were killed...
  4. Replies
    Views

I notice they are willing to give a subsidy or...

I notice they are willing to give a subsidy or "rebate" whatever to people that buy electric car but how come they dont do it for people that buy a small econobox like the Mirage?
  5. Replies
    Views

Was a great Falken deal! 200 CAD is a great...

Was a great Falken deal! 200 CAD is a great falken price for these!
  6. Replies
    Views

For me its the cheap paint and the interior...

For me its the cheap paint and the interior plastics that scratch too easily and sometimes the acceleration is inadequate
  7. That article is behind a paywall so here is the...

That article is behind a paywall so here is the pdf version:

https://docdro.id/eeX5a6J
  8. Replies
    Views

When it came time to change tires about 1 month...

When it came time to change tires about 1 month ago I went with 175/65R14 because it is a very common tire size in North America so it had many models to choose from and lowest prices. And if I...
  9. Just wanted to update after about 3000 miles or...

Just wanted to update after about 3000 miles or so that the tires are holding up well and have a very good rain performance and hold their traction well compared to the stock Ensaves. They also have...
  10. In 2016 when I bought my Mirage I also did a...

In 2016 when I bought my Mirage I also did a test-drive of the Nissan Versa Sedan. It had hand-crank windows and rear seat did not fold down to access the trunk so you would have to take out the...
  11. Yeah I have been thinking about it from a...

Yeah I have been thinking about it from a philosophical point of view about this whole idea of "Spending above your means and accumulating debt in order to give off a social image that you are more...
  12. I was expecting this thread to have a discussion...

I was expecting this thread to have a discussion also about the trend of subcompacts versus large cars. And I see alot of hypocrisy from the general public that purports to be "green" and care about...
  13. I reset it that same night that I made the post...

I reset it that same night that I made the post on 01/19 and it has not returned. Weird, this issue seems to apply to my car only.
  14. Thread: Coolant

by fc321
    Replies
    Views

Did my first coolant change today at 27,000 miles...

Did my first coolant change today at 27,000 miles and 6 years. PH strips finally called for it. With Valvoline branded blue asian. I drained old coolant and that is shown in the picture of the...
  15. Hey guys read the original post again I updated...

Hey guys read the original post again I updated with much more info. What I nightmare I had to go thru:

1) Guy installs the tires inside out
    2) I go back and they begrudgingly put them on the...
  16. Tire Review: Fortune Perfectus FSR602 175/65R14 $46

Hi,

This is my review of Fortune Perfectus FSR602 175/65R14 purchased for $46 from PriorityTire. The total price was 198 including shipping, sales tax, state tire fees.

The tires came in 2...
  17. Replies
    Views

Actually maybe I should take-back my gratitude...

Actually maybe I should take-back my gratitude for these Ensaves. As you can see with only 26,700 miles they are at 2/32 or less.

And I can assure you that I drive like a Granny. Im a...
  18. Hey Dirk, So sorry to hear of your crash and...

Hey Dirk,

So sorry to hear of your crash and the financial losses you endured but I am happy to see you in that beautiful red new car and I am delighted for you to experience the comforts of a new...
  19. Replies
    Views

LoL Mark, no way Jose would I ever pay the asking...

LoL Mark, no way Jose would I ever pay the asking price of these Dunlops. No I bought some Chinese tires $200 shipped to replace these and will be writing a review on 'em complete with pictures next...
  20. Replies
    Views

My Dunlop Enasaves 7 years later.....

Just wanted to acknowledge my Ensaves as I am about to put them to pasture. date code 4614 (November 15 of 2014) makes them

7 years, 1 month, 21 days of loyal service and retired now at 26,700...
  21. Replies
    Views

Hi Dirk, Im sorry to hear of this trouble so...

Hi Dirk,

Im sorry to hear of this trouble so recently after you bright the car home. All you can do is get a tire pressure guage and check the pressure of your tires first thing in the morning...
  22. Replies
    Views

https://www.prioritytire.com/fortune-perfectus-fsr...

https://www.prioritytire.com/fortune-perfectus-fsr602-175-65r14-82t-as-a-s-all-season-tire/

Im in the mood to gamble. Im gonna get these $46.76 each and then I can contribute a review for our...
  23. Replies
    Views

That is really suspicious that the miles are that...

That is really suspicious that the miles are that low. And also that the car say 2 years undriven. You would think at that point that most people would just sell a car if they did not plan to drive...
  24. Replies
    Views

I checked my PH today it was 7.5 so time to...

I checked my PH today it was 7.5 so time to finally change the coolant. Mine is a 2015 still with the factory coolant inside it. All i have added is a little water over the years. But the...
  25. I went with this model due to the good reviews...

I went with this model due to the good reviews and the cheap price. It wont interfere with the steering wheel buttons/switches because the part that goes over the Spokes is only stitched on the...
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4