Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Here are my last 3 reports next to yours. I am...

Here are my last 3 reports next to yours. I am also doing 5K intervals, but I'm using Mobil-1 5W30 "Extended Performance" oil and Mobil-1 filter. Our TBN numbers are very close.

2. Replies
    Views

11331 Results came in fairly quickly! Looks...

Results came in fairly quickly! Looks like the oil/filter combination is doing a great job at keeping the wear low. I was a bit concerned over such a low oil capacity being stretched out to...
  3. I agree, Nu Finish has been my primary wax for...

I agree, Nu Finish has been my primary wax for over a decade.
  4. Very nice. Love the color. Give it a nice wax...

Very nice. Love the color. Give it a nice wax using Nu Finish and you will really bring out that shine
  5. Replies
    Views

Commencing new (slow) build of my hatchback...

I just installed the V1 set from BC Racing. Briefly drove it around. Front damper currently set at 15notch (exactly middle of the range), Rear damper set to softest. 25mm drop was almost the minimum...
  6. Replies
    Views

Add another vote for notchy feel. I baby mine and...

Add another vote for notchy feel. I baby mine and barely use any force on the shifter, and wait until it goes in. Engaging 2nd and 3rd seems to be the roughest, but 5th just slides right in like a...
  7. Thread: 6A10 Swap?

by Teasmade
    Replies
    Views

Weight wise, the size of the block is a factor...

Weight wise, the size of the block is a factor but perhaps more significant is the fact that the 3A92 uses an alloy block and head, whereas the 6A1x series of engines have alloy heads but iron blocks.
  8. Thread: 6A10 Swap?

by Tinker1980
    Replies
    Views

The engine block for the 6A10 isn't much longer...

The engine block for the 6A10 isn't much longer than the 3A92 used in the current model mirage, BUT it is wider - and since the engine is in sideways, this will be a problem. Close inspection of my...
  9. Thread: 6A10 Swap?

by Cani Lupine
    Replies
    Views

I think the little 6 would be heavier from the...

I think the little 6 would be heavier from the bigger block, but I'd have to do some research to make sure.