Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Early cars have heater cores that partially plug...

Early cars have heater cores that partially plug up, resulting in weak heat on the passenger side. It was fixed by 2017, and earlier cars could have it fixed under warranty if it was caught in time.
  2. Replies
    Views

Apologies in advance, this is not a short answer....

Apologies in advance, this is not a short answer.

There are definitely mixed opinions on the topic, and you're not wrong. Swaybars are definitely used for fine-tuning suspension. But, "real"...
  3. Replies
    Views

As mentioned, the cute little 3-pipe header is on...

As mentioned, the cute little 3-pipe header is on its way from SuperCircuit.

Some background on what we "know" about Mirage exhausts and the benefits of the header:
    1) SpeedLabs (not the one I...
  4. Replies
    Views

My 2014 ES started to piston slap at 47k and by...

My 2014 ES started to piston slap at 47k and by 51k the dealer had put a 2017 block in it under warranty. Determined it was scored cylinders.
  5. Replies
    Views

James Provenzano has the most annoying radio ads!...

James Provenzano has the most annoying radio ads! Lol

Rochester, NY: at least we still have two Mitsubishi dealerships!
  6. Replies
    Views

The dealership where I bought mine here in...

The dealership where I bought mine here in Olympia, Washington didn't close. It just stopped selling/servicing Mitsubishis to make more room on the lot for overpriced Chrysler and Jeep garbage. ...
  7. Replies
    Views

Dealerships & Marketing

I totally agree! I think Mitsubishi could do a better job of marketing their products, because their products are a good value. Mitsubishi may or may not offer the best vehicle in any given...
  8. Replies
    Views

No it's for Mitsubishi employees. I think I...

No it's for Mitsubishi employees. I think I remember them saying something like the trans used in the eclipse cross is the same one used in the mirage. I'm not sure though I'll have to look through...
  9. Replies
    Views

2013 mirage turbo build (with videos)

Hi everyone,

Let me start by introducing the mirage, its a 2013 build model that I bought new at the start of 2014, Its my first new car and has been a blast, It was a sports pack, so had the...
  10. Replies
    Views

Ha! In my estimation this bit of humor gains...

Ha!

In my estimation this bit of humor gains anog an early nomination for Post of the Month.
  11. Replies
    Views

Thanks for the report. I've disabled the other...

Thanks for the report. I've disabled the other potential culprit.

I believe there were only 2 suspect ad networks, and they're now both disabled.
  12. Replies
    Views

It's a SCAM - don't follow the message.

Yes, it's 100% a scam. IGNORE the warning page. Just close your browser window.

Yes, likely, based on past experience with scam redirects.

I'm going to disable the ad network I think is...
  13. Replies
    Views

I started getting the noise around 47k miles. It...

I started getting the noise around 47k miles. It is most pronounced for the first few minutes of operation. It smoothes out but never stops altogether once the engine is warm.
  14. Replies
    Views

Noise has continued to increase. My service...

Noise has continued to increase. My service manager feels it is piston scoring and I am getting a new block under warranty. Bye 0w-20.
  15. Nope. Just jack up the rear and support the body...

Nope. Just jack up the rear and support the body not the axle with jack stands. Use a jack under the axle, remove the lower shock bolt, and let it down. The spring will come out and the new one will...
  16. I put Beetle springs in the rear of my Mirage....

I put Beetle springs in the rear of my Mirage. Made a huge difference.
  17. Replies
    Views

I'm enjoying my Beetle springs.

I'm enjoying my Beetle springs.
  18. Replies
    Views

The airbags won't necessarily help body roll but...

The airbags won't necessarily help body roll but will stop those annoying soft rear springs from moving around too much.
  19. Replies
    Views

Had a starter fail(brush part number inside)

The other day I had to go get a car that wouldn't start crank over. I tried boosting it first, I've got pretty decent cables and new batteries in my truck but the starter just clicked. Tried hitting...
  20. I have on mine.

I have on mine.
  21. Replies
    Views

The Philips T10s are great for sure. I replaced...

The Philips T10s are great for sure.
    I replaced the headlights day and side and rear license plates lights with some Yorkim T10s and almost 2 years and no flickering or replacement yet. $10.99 for...
  22. Replies
    Views

One big thing I noticed with the Mirage and my 99...

One big thing I noticed with the Mirage and my 99 Metro was they used direct drive starters instead of gear reduction starters (at least here in the US). Gear reduction starters start engines much...
  23. Replies
    Views

Drivers window stuck

I just had a 17' come in with the driver saying the window is crooked. It looked like it came off the guides and it wouldn't move. I pulled the door panel off and there was only one bolt holding it...
  24. Well I finally figured it all out. After trying...

Well I finally figured it all out. After trying some diff things. I swapped out the ecu and still had the same issues. Although I wanna say to the Mitsubishi dealer in medina oh. Your master tech...
  25. Replies
    Views

I'm at 137k on my original clutch adjusted twice...

I'm at 137k on my original clutch adjusted twice so far. I drive my mirage much harder than a typical owner, taxi use primarily for uber. I am hoping to get 150k.

YES buy new axle nuts because you...
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4