Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I sold my Mirage and the reason why

As some of you may know, I purchased my 2014 Mirage ES in July of 2014. It suited my needs perfectly and I enjoyed the car as well as the fuel economy that it gave me.

Fast forward about a year...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hello sorry not been on here lately But my dad...

Hello sorry not been on here lately But my dad passed away :sorrow::sorrow: and had lots to do

I have had the car about a 4 weeks now going great will get some pic's up soon.
  3. Thread: OEM Side Skirt

by Heffu
    Replies
    Views

See the attached images.:encouragement:

See the attached images.:encouragement:
  4. Replies
    Views

Baldwin Filters are available in the UK. B1402...

Baldwin Filters are available in the UK. B1402 is the standard size filter and the B1431 is the longer version.
  5. Replies
    Views

Fuel Efficient 15-Inch Wheels and Tires

I'm running a 15-inch wheel/tire combination worth considering if you want to improve your Mirage’s appearance/handling without sacrificing fuel economy. I've driven 100,000+ miles on this setup and...
  6. Replies
    Views

My thought is this: Every person that buys a new...

My thought is this: Every person that buys a new Mirage is given the same information (i.e. Owners Manual and Warranty Information). It is the due diligence and the responsibility of the owner to...
  7. Replies
    Views

I don't think it is a moderator's job (or anybody...

I don't think it is a moderator's job (or anybody else here) to enforce warranty policy for Mitsubishi.

I could be wrong... :)
  8. Replies
    Views

My wife used to drive the Mirage wrong, and she...

My wife used to drive the Mirage wrong, and she would get 8L/100km in the city... they key to drive the CVT Mirage is when you start moving from stopping traffic, only step on the throttle a bit to...
  9. Replies
    Views

The Mirage is definitely an efficient package,...

The Mirage is definitely an efficient package, but there's always room for improvement.

Depends on your definition of "downside". There are some mods that will improve efficiency with little...
  10. Replies
    Views

facebook

Hey everyone -

After talking about this with Tim (Daox) and Truezydale, we removed the Facebook link from the first post. We want to explain why:

We love how the community has grown to where...
  11. Replies
    Views

Just following the manual, I crossed them because...

Just following the manual, I crossed them because I didn't see any directional markings on the tires. I don't know who's method is better in the long run, but if something is working for you then I...
  12. Replies
    Views

@namco and @old mech Could you please take...

@namco and @old mech

Could you please take this discussion offline? We all have the different opinions on some things, but there is no really reason to start religious war on tire rotation...
  13. Replies
    Views

Hello bamboochick, and welcome to the forum. :)...

Hello bamboochick, and welcome to the forum. :)

Some members here have researched adding cruise control to their Mirage. Here is a list of discussions on the subject:

Rostra Aftermarket...
  14. Replies
    Views

Maybe the Mirage is "dangerously slow" to those...

Maybe the Mirage is "dangerously slow" to those whose driving capabilities are "dangerously challenged" by normal vehicle operations.

They need power to cover their incompetence and have no...
  15. Replies
    Views

Also, let's not forget everyone, that we with the...

Also, let's not forget everyone, that we with the MAF Mirages are not aware or knowing of the effects of more freeflow on a MAP system. They may have different side effects to reduced back pressure...
  16. Found Complete Service Manual & Wiring Diagrams Mirage 2015

This is just crazy..!?!? I was looking for a Air Cabin filter replacement, but found something complete different ..

A Russian page on our freind Google!

Here are the Complete Service Manual...
  17. Adding Sound Dampening (DIY instructions, with photos)

Hi All,

This will be a quick and dirty, tutorial on how to insulate your Mirage / Space Star from road noise. You only need about 50-75% coverage to get more-than-adequate noise reduction....
  18. translation

A Japanese-speaking friend translates...

Front suspension

Rear suspension
  19. Poll: I'm going to have to agree with Old Mech. Guys,...

I'm going to have to agree with Old Mech. Guys, lets get back on topic please.
  20. Poll: Online conversion is pretty easy to find. In...

Online conversion is pretty easy to find. In fact, Google will do it for you, if you put forth the effort.

I have to do the same thing when some of you guys start blathering about 'km/liter' and...
  21. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey :) On European versions with the 4 bar...

Hey :)

On European versions with the 4 bar green "Eco" leaf, the indicator switches off above legal speeds (I'm not saying anything more!)

It doesn't have a passenger vanity mirror on the sun...
  22. "Tied to the whipping post..." That is a good...

"Tied to the whipping post..."

That is a good way to describe all of the hate the automotive press has heaped on our beloved little econobox. Glad to see at least a few reviewers who are willing...
  23. 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage CVT review (Aaron Gold - cars.about.com)

Another solid review by Aaron Gold that keeps the Mirage in proper perspective.

Funny opening:

He goes on to give it a proper critique of the usual suspects (steering feel,...
  24. The impact to your Mirage appears to be from the...

The impact to your Mirage appears to be from the right side primarily. The truck crossed your "T" to use a naval combat term, Under those circumstances the airbags most likely will not deploy. Their...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I found a list of CVT lubricants. Not entirely...

I found a list of CVT lubricants. Not entirely certain it applies to all models.

Source: https://partsdb.info/find/mitsubishi-fs/mirage-hatchback-85k/3a92-petrol-18dt/oil-97c/stock
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4