Search:

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

3A92 engine parts history (changes over the years)

So, I was nerding it up today and digging through a Mitsu parts distributor's site. I decided to copy and paste their parts list into excel and see exactly what changed over the years. For those...
  2. Poll: Enasaves with 15k miles 8554 8555 ...

Enasaves with 15k miles

Treadwear on the printout is for my snow tires which have about 3k on them. Taking it to the dealer tomorrow to see what they can do.
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Mirage Rear Alignment Problem FAQ 1. What is...

Mirage Rear Alignment Problem FAQ

1. What is the rear wheel alignment problem with Mirages?

A significant number of Mirages can’t pass a rear wheel alignment check.
    The toe and/or camber...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Rear Alignment Problem FAQ

Every Mirage owner should read the Rear Wheel Misaligned thread...but it’s 110 pages! :cower:

So I created a FAQ to help people understand the problem without having to read 1000+ posts.

If...
  5. Poll: I have been working on a summary of this thread...

I have been working on a summary of this thread for a couple of days, so that people can read a single post in 5 minutes and get a complete understanding of the issue. There's a lot of good info...
  6. Poll: That's big news. It's a big enough problem that...

That's big news. It's a big enough problem that some owners have dumped their Mirage over alignment problems.

Now the dealer network needs to know.

3dplane - here's hope.
  7. Poll: axle issue covered under 5 year / 60k mile warranty in U.S.

Mitsubishi's position on rear axle alignment (e-mail from U.S. PR Manager Alex Fedorak):

This should be helpful for owners who were mistakenly put under the impression (by a dealer) that only...
  8. I test drove a '17 Mirage on Wed. I gotta say...

I test drove a '17 Mirage on Wed. I gotta say you hit on pretty much everything. The upgrades/refinements make a trade up worthwhile in my opinion.
    My '14 needs tires and brakes b4 winter at 68,000...
  9. New 2017 Mirage SE vs 2015 Mirage ES (comparison of differences/improvements)

I have owned a 2015 Mirage ES for the past two years. I have had zero troubles and it has been an excellent car. This past weekend I traded it in for a new 2017 Mirage SE. I opted for the same color...
  10. Q & a

I had a good visit with Mitsubishi Canada's PR manager John Arnone when we met to hand off the car.

Some of the things we talked about:

Drivetrains
  11. Poll: 7084 There's my results after the dealership...

There's my results after the dealership told me it was fine.
  12. Replies
    Views

1117 kilometers or 694 miles with the last tank...

1117 kilometers or 694 miles with the last tank with 32.61 liters / 8,61 gallons. This means 2.92 l/100 km or 80.55 miles per gallon.

The last trip from work to the gas station was 2.7 l/100 km,...
  13. yes MightyMirageMPG, it would start fine and buzz...

yes MightyMirageMPG, it would start fine and buzz with no radio. However I did the fix suggested by 3dplane and it worked.
  14. Replies
    Views

Reminder: no politics in the forum, please

Please: avoid making political comments here. You can find forums that welcome political discussion elsewhere (there are plenty).

Political "debate" in communities that aren't specifically about...
  15. Just got back from a quick 5-mile late night road...

Just got back from a quick 5-mile late night road test. All seems good. Thanks again 3dplanes!!
  16. 3dplanes posts and knowledge of the Mirage and...

3dplanes posts and knowledge of the Mirage and his fuel mileage log were the principle determining factors in my purchase of my Mirage. Knowing of the problems with the rear axle allowed me to...
  17. Poll: For what it's worth, the '17s still use the...

For what it's worth, the '17s still use the welded rear stub axles. I stopped by my dealership and they had one orange '17 ES manual.

It wasn't raining (for a change), so I snapped a pic of the...
  18. Replies
    Views

It's a difficult question to answer. Some...

It's a difficult question to answer.

Some forum members have gotten a satisfactory alignment from their dealer with a replacement axle. Some replacement axles don't fix the problem. Other more...
  19. 2017 Mirage MPG/fuel economy rating on EPA site (lower than last year/ revised test)

www.fueleconomy.com

and they are 1mpg lower than 2015:

20. I thought 3d was full of it when i saw his logs....

I thought 3d was full of it when i saw his logs. after a lil investigation and PMs back and forth. He does things that some ppl cant. Well me living in Jersey for sure cant ill get ran over. He tells...
  21. Replies
    Views

Maybe the Mirage is "dangerously slow" to those...

Maybe the Mirage is "dangerously slow" to those whose driving capabilities are "dangerously challenged" by normal vehicle operations.

They need power to cover their incompetence and have no...
  22. nice mileage 3DPlane! i'll always love manual,...

nice mileage 3DPlane!

i'll always love manual, but my CVT is comfortable to drive. like the OP, I am stuck in stop and go Vancouver traffic all of the time (extremely poor road planning in our...
  23. Comparison of original vs. revised rear spoiler

It's not a massive change, that's for sure:

http://mirageforum.com/imgs/mirage-spoiler-anim.gif
  24. Replies
    Views

Thanks - this is the input I am interested in!! ...

Thanks - this is the input I am interested in!!

I am going to craw under the front this afternoon and have a look (take some pics if something is apparent), maybe gauge if a new control arm is a...
  25. Poll: I am pretty sure the nut is 1.25 inch (socket...

I am pretty sure the nut is 1.25 inch (socket size). probably 30mm. My pipe is aluminum and 6 feet long. I would get at least 1 inch diameter (inside) pipe. The stub axle is only about 6 inches long....
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4