Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Yeah that's a real romance novel apparently....

Yeah that's a real romance novel apparently. First thing that popped up on Google image lol. It's good you still got a sense of humor. Hold onto that, it can save your life.
  2. HOLY HECK that was not something I expected to...

HOLY HECK that was not something I expected to see when I logged in today. Glad you got out of that situation ok!
  3. Replies
    Views

During Cash for Clunkers in the US, if you bought...

During Cash for Clunkers in the US, if you bought a new car that got at least 10mpg EPA rating better than your trade-in, then you would get a $4500 rebate. Only 2 new cars would get me $4500: A...
  4. Replies
    Views

the knee airbags got me good, Both me and my...

the knee airbags got me good, Both me and my buddy immediately commented on how well the car took the impact though, for a thin and light car it did way better then i thought
  5. Replies
    Views

Yep a silver sedan decided to turn left without...

Yep a silver sedan decided to turn left without looking as i entered the intersection, doing a solid 40-45mph, smacked her car right in the passenger front wheel, Didn't even have time to brake, The...
  6. Replies
    Views

Shes DEAD Guys :(

Someone turned left directly in24821front of me today
  7. Replies
    Views

Chevy offering the manual option across most trim...

Chevy offering the manual option across most trim levels is nice. Sadly, that's soon to become history, too!
  8. Thread: Finally

by djulie1
    Replies
    Views

Finally

Finally after wheels, tires, tint, graphics and a day of hard detailing using Chemical Guys Hybrid Ceramic Wax my 700 mile Mirage will be my daily and ill put my outlander back in storage until snow...
  9. Thread: My New Mirage

by djulie1
    Replies
    Views

The 1320 Challenger and the Prowlers I just sold...

The 1320 Challenger and the Prowlers I just sold ..they had less than 1000 mi each and airbag stickers still hung from glove boxes...the v8 s10 is an 84 with 44000 mi..and its a running mother...
  10. As far as I know, there should be no difference...

As far as I know, there should be no difference in wiring between 2012 and 2018. The changes in 2017 were all mechanical hardware: cams, piston rings and timing chain. I expect no compatibility...
  11. Replies
    Views

Light crank pulleys and flywheels are...

Light crank pulleys and flywheels are interesting. They don't create power. They sort of "liberate" some power. Really, I'd say it's more torque. It takes torque to TURN that rotating mass. Less mass...
  12. Just seen this topic featured in the email from...

Just seen this topic featured in the email from the forum.
    So I can chime in since I own both a 2014 Mirage and a 2008 Lancer (the 08 Lancer is the first year of its current and final design)
  13. This... I don't know how much you have messed...

This... I don't know how much you have messed with it, but I hate CarPlay. I am in rental cars every week and having to deal with that system makes me happy every time I get into my basic bluetooth...
  14. :D Thread: Poll: 1.0L Mirage engine = 7.5%...

:D

Thread: Poll: 1.0L Mirage engine = 7.5% better fuel economy. Would you choose it?
  15. Replies
    Views

Based on what you're saying, your numbers break...

Based on what you're saying, your numbers break down like this...

Price of car...12,462
    Rebate...........-750
    Subtotal.......11,712

Pinstriping.......289
    Doc Fee...........899

Your...
  16. Replies
    Views

Tell them to kick rocks if they bait and switched...

Tell them to kick rocks if they bait and switched you. I'd NEVER sit down and talk numbers at a dealership. I made that mistake as a 20yr old long ago and sat there talking payment amount and they...
  17. Replies
    Views

Actually, that's not simulated. The CVT has a...

Actually, that's not simulated. The CVT has a 2-speed sub-gearbox in addition to the belt & pulleys. If you pay attention, you can feel the upshifts & downshifts.

See thread: Information about...
  18. Replies
    Views

I paid around $14k out the door. Well they did...

I paid around $14k out the door. Well they did add some add-on features for free such as Bluetooth. The price was lower than what Kelly Blue Book said for my area.
  19. Replies
    Views

It actually sounds like a better deal than I got...

It actually sounds like a better deal than I got because yours is a CVT which presumably is more expensive. In any case, it is certainly within the ballpark. If you do decide to get it, ask to have...
  20. Replies
    Views

Agreed. Pretty good if we are talking about an...

Agreed. Pretty good if we are talking about an '18, but I think you can do a little better if it's a '17.
  21. Replies
    Views

Not too bad, but if you are serious get on the...

Not too bad, but if you are serious get on the phone and start calling other dealers and get their best prices. I think you can do better. :)
  22. Replies
    Views

Interesting, I have a Fiat 500 (non-Turbo though)...

Interesting, I have a Fiat 500 (non-Turbo though) and I just bought the last 2017 Mirage SE 5 speed in the area. The Fiat supposedly has around 20 more horsepower or so than the Mirage, but I haven't...
  23. Replies
    Views

My steering wheel on the mirage and on my mom's...

My steering wheel on the mirage and on my mom's new civic were not quite aligned.
    You're buying a new car off a dealership - you have the power. Tell them you aint signing papers until that's been...
  24. Replies
    Views

My 17s passenger airbag cover definitely is a...

My 17s passenger airbag cover definitely is a slight different shade than rest of dash and fit and finish for that part is off, more than one car reviewer has also pointed this out.
  25. Replies
    Views

That's not a good first sign (assuming the tires...

That's not a good first sign (assuming the tires were inflated properly). A fair percentage of Mirages have bad rear wheel alignments from the factory which can only be corrected with a new rear...
Page 1 of 2 1 2