Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

FYI some related info here: Thread:...

FYI some related info here:

Thread: Carrying Kayaks on roof (does antenna come off roof?)
  2. Replies
    Views

2. The antenna does screw out of the base, so...

2. The antenna does screw out of the base, so that shouldn't be an issue.

3. I've used the foam pads and straps with a canoe on a pickup truck, they work very well and are easy to put on and take...
  3. Replies
    Views

Got my Cooper rims installed yesterday. Found...

Got my Cooper rims installed yesterday. Found some 56mm Mitsubishi center cap overlays that match up perfectly. ...
  4. Replies
    Views

Mirage vs Deep Snow

I live just west of Erie, Pa across the border in Ohio where they got 53" yesterday and still accumulating today. Wifey asked me to take her to work and pick her up because of the deep snow. At first...
  5. Without a doubt your correct. But there's...

Without a doubt your correct.

But there's ZERO options for a stripped down subcompact. I remember my father bought an 80s horizon brand new. It didn't have a radio, it had manual windows, locks, ...
  6. Forgot to bring my dash cam. Was really bummed...

Forgot to bring my dash cam. Was really bummed out. As ypu can see my grill looks like it was filled with snow, but fell out once we were going faster.
  7. Replies
    Views

LED lights are rated differently and ads can be...

LED lights are rated differently and ads can be misleading. They are rated by lumens output comparable to halogens giving about the same lumens but with higher watts rating.

In the packaging you...
  8. Replies
    Views

Factory Driving/Fog Lamp Install - DIY

If you have a base model with no driving/fog lamps and come across a set you want to install yourself, then read on. Jack the front of the car up and safely place on jackstands. Now you can turn the...
  9. Replies
    Views

Alright, I just got off the phone with Tokico...

Alright, I just got off the phone with Tokico (actually Hitachi who owns them). In order for them to sell the shocks as aftermarket parts (or OE replacement parts), there is legal mumbo jumbo they...
  10. Replies
    Views

Projector Headlights and LED Tail lights

Alright, this ones for Gnarles2 in particular but I figured others might find this useful. Just a little write up on the lights on my car.

We'll start with the tail lights as they're the easy...
  11. Replies
    Views

Looks great! Nice work.

Looks great! Nice work.
  12. Replies
    Views

Super Budget Friendly Wheels

Okay everyone!

Finally have the wheels finished, painted, tires mounted, and put onto the car.

I am overall pretty happy with them. They are certainly not stanced, flashy, head turning, or by...
  13. Replies
    Views

Did my first long road trip

Went to visit my dad in Central, Pa over the weekend. It takes about 4 hours to get there. We done this trip many, many times in a Geo Metro. The Metro always had issues climbing the mountains. Some...
  14. Replies
    Views

you can use mifi or tether your phone....it do...

you can use mifi or tether your phone....it do have a built in wifi...2din android radio cost around $120 to somewhere around $300...

anyway...its been a productive day for me...i vinyl wrapped...
  15. Replies
    Views

I did something similar with my fog lights......

I did something similar with my fog lights... except instead of 3D printing brackets we used some type of hard plastic and cut/sanded it to fit. One of these days I'll update my garage with the...
  16. Replies
    Views

yeah i got the generic ones from ebay and got no...

yeah i got the generic ones from ebay and got no problem ever since i installed it...power for halo lights was wiretap from the park lights and the power for fog lights was wiretap from low beam so...
  17. Replies
    Views

here you go...take note that you need to...

here you go...take note that you need to improvise a mount for this...this comes with a U-shape mount...
  18. Replies
    Views

Projectors are the way to go, but you can't just...

Projectors are the way to go, but you can't just put a COB chip in and a projector glass front and think they're great. The light output is still sub-par at best.

I recommend going with factory...
  19. Replies
    Views

They're the stuff, aren't they? Especially in...

They're the stuff, aren't they? Especially in the snowbelt. You're gonna dig 'em.
  20. Replies
    Views

I bought the special valve stems and transferred...

I bought the special valve stems and transferred my sensors to my new wheels.
    http://mirageforum.com/forum/showthread.php/5041-TPMS-Valve-Stem-Part
  21. Replies
    Views

That's a huge improvement for $150! :cool: I...

That's a huge improvement for $150! :cool: I think you might be the first person to try Mini wheels.

For you guys too lazy to click on the link, here are the specs of those Mini wheels...

Mini...
  22. Replies
    Views

few things i did to my ride for the past...

few things i did to my ride for the past month....plastidipped front bumper to give an evo look...ez lip, rallyarmor mudflups, side marker cover and ralliart emblem installed...860286038604
  23. Replies
    Views

Craigslist finds

Behold the addictive nature of Craigslist. You never know what you'll find. These are examples of what I've found.

Post 'em for all to see. Meaning, if you come across any, post them here. I...
  24. That's correct. They are usually called hub...

That's correct.

They are usually called hub rings or centering rings. You don't have to use them...but they make installing the wheels a lot easier. When you put the wheel on the hub, the...
  25. I always use the Craigslist email relay to avoid...

I always use the Craigslist email relay to avoid spammers. I don't know who's posting the ads and I don't know who I'm responding to so to avoid hassles I stick with the email relay.

In any case...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3