Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Hey Eggman, well as of lately it started to fade...

Hey Eggman, well as of lately it started to fade out. It was working well for a little while and then my girlfriend said during a call it just got fainter and fainter until zilch.

I'm thinking...
  2. Thanks Eggman! That worked out perfectly, All you...

Thanks Eggman! That worked out perfectly, All you gotta do is press and hold the call button and it will beep out your code. More than likely it is 1234. While it's beeping keep scanning for...
  3. Replies
    Views

Tinted my car windows

Just got back with some tint. I have some bubbles here and there but we'll see how it looks after a week or two.

I was able to get the darkest legal in texas which is 25% (this is 30% though) and...
  4. Replies
    Views

I took it to the dealership today. They took it...

I took it to the dealership today. They took it apart and tried getting at it from behind the cigarette lighter. They said that the clips which keep it in place were broken. They said it was the...
  5. Replies
    Views

Thanks everyone! Fun little tidbit, I filled...

Thanks everyone!

Fun little tidbit, I filled up for the first time today, i had a little less than a quarter so i was expecting something like my camaro (at least 20-30, camaro full tank is 40)...
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks ya'll! Well the mirage had the highest...

Thanks ya'll!

Well the mirage had the highest mpg from what i compared with. I owned a base manual yaris before and i paid more than what i did for the mirage brand new. The mirage came with power...