Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eibach-Pro-Kit-lowering-sp...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Eibach-Pro-Kit-lowering-springs-for-MITSUBISHI-MIRAGE-SPACE-STAR-Schragheck-SPA-/281933526570?hash=item41a48c362a:g:YWIAAOSwQYZWvSty&vxp=mtr
  2. Replies
    Views

My thread where I reviewed the springs, there is...

My thread where I reviewed the springs, there is a link. I'm too lazy to go digging it up, but its right at the beginning of my review.

You can also find the same springs on EBAY for around 60...
  3. Replies
    Views

Looking great! I've also got a white one, so I'm...

Looking great! I've also got a white one, so I'm glad to see that style of wheel on there. :)

Over the past 9 months, I went from OEM springs to full Amazon cheapies, swapped just the rears
    back...
  4. The basket is generic so there's a bunch of...

The basket is generic so there's a bunch of companies that make the same exact model. I would buy some sealant to cover two parts because the basket itself is two pieces. Some people complained that...
  5. Replies
    Views

Those wheels look nice! Thanks for posting the...

Those wheels look nice! Thanks for posting the photos.

What are your plans for the old wheels? Also, what changes do you notice? Other members have said a new set of wheels makes a big...
  6. Replies
    Views

Is told by a company that ive never heard of...

Is told by a company that ive never heard of before xoming to this forum saying no exhaust will improve power.

The issue is low end vs high end. A quick and easy not so accurate calculation for...
  7. Replies
    Views

Toyota had issued a tsb in which they will not...

Toyota had issued a tsb in which they will not cover any ESP errors if there are obd2 Bluetooth adapter is plugged in for extended periods of time. There had been reports that some cheap adapters off...
  8. Replies
    Views

No issues, works as it should.

No issues, works as it should.