Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I am back for seconds...

After a hiatus and indecisiveness I am back to a Mirage G4 ES with the Display/Tech package. Could not be more happy and the MPGs are amazing.

2. Replies
    Views

found this neat info in our facebook group...

found this neat info in our facebook group whereas a fellow filipino based on thailand made various test fits on what spring / shock combo will fit and be stiffer than stock.

they used rear...
  3. GM fights back: $9995 2016 Chevrolet Spark Canada's cheapest new car

Ever since the $9998 Nissan Micra arrived on the scene in Canada, things have been interesting. A month later, Mitsubishi slapped a perpetual $2500 manufacturer discount on the base Mirage...
  4. Replies
    Views

3A92 1.2L Mirage exhaust header by SuperCircuit

I was digging for fun stuff and ended up finding a header for the 1.2L 3A92. The blog post is from June 18, 2015, so its a fairly recent development. No idea of the build quality nor do I have any...
  5. Replies
    Views

The Note also handles better out of the box than...

The Note also handles better out of the box than the Mirage (front & rear factory stabilizer bars are standard, if I'm not mistaken).

And it can't be beat for rear seat room. Though the Mirage...
  6. Replies
    Views

LED headlights!

So, for those who may not know, I'm into motorcycles. One of my motorcycles is a suzuki dr650, a big road legal dirt bike.

I bought a new set of lights for it from www.procycle.us. I have led...
  7. NextGen Tuning, your official MirageForum.com vendor!

Hey everyone, most of you know of NextGen Tuning from the last group buy of Ultra Racing products. Well, I decided that I wanted to become a regular vendor on here and worked out a deal with the...
  8. http://carsformula.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/...

http://carsformula.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/2016-Mitsubishi-Outlander.jpg

9. Replies
    Views

Full Frontal Crash Test

Why must they always sacrifice the ES's :(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddFS91DMfmI

I do like the under body shot!
  10. Replies
    Views

Some technical data for you guys!

I was on my way to the Junkyard to get a window for my jeep and of course this stopped me in my tracks!

Delayed but I will still make it out, had to post a few teasers :)

The real name for the...
  11. wow!!! now that is the fastest 0-60 I have ever...

wow!!! now that is the fastest 0-60 I have ever seen!!
  12. Get a Micra. :)

Get a Micra. :)
  13. Replies
    Views

Another Mirage with a swap, this time with a...

Another Mirage with a swap, this time with a 4B11T and AWD and suspension from an Evo X:

http://rallycarsforsale.net/clas/index.php?ct=fsrca&md=details&id=78741

Edit: This isn't the R5 in...
  14. Replies
    Views

Honest review of an honest car. 2015 Mirage.

I've had my 2015 Mitsubishi Mirage for about a week and 500 miles now.

I saw these cars pop up at a new car dealer in town. They had a ton of them in various colors, instead of a sea of silver and...
  15. Replies
    Views

If you get it up to 88mph, the flux capacitor...

If you get it up to 88mph, the flux capacitor light comes on, and you can travel through time.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Ok I got one. Not really a quirk but more of a...

Ok I got one. Not really a quirk but more of a hidden feature you probably didn't know.(I didn't).

Winter is coming for us on the northern half of the globe so you can try this one soon.

To...
  17. More storage (custom rear storage compartment & flat load floor)

This is the one area that really bothers me with small cars. There just isn't enough storage available. I am a former mechanic, and so I like to have a lot of tools with me in my vehicles, just in...
  18. Another article with more info: ...

Another article with more info:

http://www.motoringresearch.com/blog/mitsubishi-mirage-youll-actually-want-drive-0924949989
  19. Replies
    Views

DIY: Adjusting the parking brake

I'm guessing nobody has had this issue yet, but I'm posting it here because someone will eventually need to adjust their parking brake.

Adjusting the parking brake on the Mirage is extremely...
  20. Replies
    Views

Turbo junkie buys Mirage?

I purchased my '14 Mirage ES 1.2L 5-speed a little over 3 months ago. So far it's been a great little car. It has just over 2,000 miles on it and averages 40mpg.

I'm a longtime Mitsubishi fan and...
  21. Replies
    Views

22. Replies
    Views

I believe our good admin Darin means cvt or stick...

I believe our good admin Darin means cvt or stick lol
  23. Replies
    Views

A lot more car . . .

Can you really get a lot more car? Literally, yes you can. But functionally, I don't think so.

For instance, functionally, I could buy a $13000 Mirage and a $1000 canoe and be amphibious. That...
  24. I think I stopped waving at other drivers in...

I think I stopped waving at other drivers in March 2013. The Mirage is so common around here you'd need at least 5 hands in order to keep at least one on the wheel in order not to crash!